Expand/Collapse All Button on WebHelp TOC Not Working On Mac OSX

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
MichaelDa

Expand/Collapse All Button on WebHelp TOC Not Working On Mac OSX

Post by MichaelDa »

Hi.

The Epand All [+] and Collapse All [-] buttons on the WebHelp TOC does not appear to be working as expected on Mac OSX.

O/S: OSX Mountain Lion
Safari 6.0.3: The Expand All [+] button works once, but then Collapse All/Expand All both fail.
Chrome 26.0.1410.65: The Expand All [+] and Collapse All [-] buttons expand and collapse only the first book in the TOC.

I don't see these issues on Windows, only Mac.

Thanks,
Michael
adrian

Re: Expand/Collapse All Button on WebHelp TOC Not Working On Mac OSX

Post by adrian »

Hello,

What version and build number of Oxygen are you using (check in Help > About)?

We could not reproduce this on the Oxygen DocBook and DITA samples with the latest maintenance build of v14.2 for Mac. Could you please check if it works for you with the Oxygen samples (from the Oxygen/samples folder)?

If this reproduces only with a specific document, could you please send us that document (or a sample of it that still reproduces the problem) to: support AT oxygenxml DOT com

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
MichaelDa

Re: Expand/Collapse All Button on WebHelp TOC Not Working On Mac OSX

Post by MichaelDa »

Hi Adrian.
adrian wrote: What version and build number of Oxygen are you using (check in Help > About)?
<oXygen/> XML Author 14.2, build 2013021115
adrian wrote: Could you please check if it works for you with the Oxygen samples (from the Oxygen/samples folder)?
It works fine when I build a sample and run it on my local machine; I haven't tested it over the Internet.
adrian wrote: If this reproduces only with a specific document, could you please send us that document (or a sample of it that still reproduces the problem) to: support AT oxygenxml DOT com
It seems to be consistent on all of our documents. I will send you a separate email with more details.