Corrupt files/ Uninstall Issues (Mac)

Oxygen general issues.
ari

Corrupt files/ Uninstall Issues (Mac)

Post by ari »

I'm having some issues with oXygen and xml files it 'diagnoses" as being corrupt

After unistalling the mac version of oxygent I reinstalled it in another machine (mac) and opened the same files with no error mesasges or issues.

I tried to do a full uninstall using these instructions:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-editor/ ... alone.html

however; the .com file was not present at the Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml of the user home folder on Mac OS X (using the latest version of OS X)

After uninstalling and reinstalling the latest version of oXygen in my main machine I am not being prompted to enter my serial number and the problem with oXygen "diagnosing" non corrupt xml files as corrupt persists.
ionela

Re: Corrupt files/ Uninstall Issues (Mac)

Post by ionela »

Hello,

Can you please give us more details about the context of the problem? What do you mean by "corrupt" XML file? What kind if error messages you get when you open it?

If you can open the XML file without problems on another machine, could you please try to reset the Global options from your current Oxygen installation by going to Options -> Reset Global Options.

If the problem persists please provide us more details about this issue, or you could send us a screen-shot with the error message to our support email address: support AT oxygenxml DOT com.

Regards,
Ionela
Ionela Istodor
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support