Folding keyboard shortcuts do not work

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
Stepan RYBAR

Folding keyboard shortcuts do not work

Post by Stepan RYBAR »

Hello!

I am using oXygen 5.1 running on Sun J2SDK 1.5.0 and MS Windows NT 5.1 (known as XP) Professional CZ SP2.
Folding is OK using mouse on blue trinagle and using context menu (right mouse click). But when I want to use keyboard shortcut (Ctrl+Num+-*), nothing happens. I have active element to be folded (start and end of this element has grey underline). I have NumLock ON, I tried both left and right Ctrl. Can You help me?

Thank You. Stepan
Radu

Shortcut

Post by Radu »

Hi,

The shortcut for expand/colapse line folds is the following:
On the folded line(line with blue triangle on the left): While pressing left ctrl, press one of the "+" or "-" signs situated in the rightest part of your keyboard.
Can you look and confirm again this combination is not working?

Regards, Radu.
tatra603

Re: Shortcut

Post by tatra603 »

[quote="Radu"]
On the folded line(line with blue triangle on the left): While pressing left ctrl, press one of the "+" or "-" signs situated in the rightest part of your keyboard.
[/quote]

Yes, I have active element to be folded (blue triangle is right to its line number), then held leftmost Ctrl a press rightmost + or - or * (+, -, * is on rightmost part of keyboard - group of 17 keys ;-)

Nothing appears.

Stepan
Radu

Strange one

Post by Radu »

I really cannot reproduce the problem here. How about trying to change the shortcuts for the actions that don't work? Try to go to Options->Preferences-> Menu shortcut keys and change the shortcuts for the fold actions (Colapse Child fold, Expand child fold, Expand All).

Keep in touch, Radu.