Generate PDF - Problem with Special Caracters

Oxygen general issues.
ESTRADE

Generate PDF - Problem with Special Caracters

Post by ESTRADE »

Hi,

I problem with DITA MAP PDF when i use special caracter (omega greek for example)

I modified file : fop.xconf

Code: Select all

<renderer mime="application/pdf">
<fonts><auto-detect/></fonts>
</renderer>

I modified file : font-mappings.xml

<logical-font name="Serif">
<physical-font char-set="default">
<font-face>Arial Unicode MS</font-face>
</physical-font>
Log Oxygen :

.. [java] 2375 WARN [ main ] org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent - Glyph "?" (0x3a9, Omegagreek) not available in font "Times-Roman".
[java] 2375 ERROR [ main ] org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyMaker - forcing opt to min in LengthRange
[java] 2422 ERROR [ main ] org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyMaker - forcing opt to min in LengthRange
[java] 2422 ERROR [ main ] org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyMaker - forcing opt to min in LengthRange
[java] 2437 ERROR [ main ] org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyMaker - forcing opt to min in LengthRange
[java] 2437 ERROR [ main ] org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyMaker - forcing opt to min in LengthRange
[java] 2515 ERROR [ main ] org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyMaker - forcing opt to min in LengthRange
[java] 2547 WARN [ main ] org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent - Line 1 of a paragraph overflows the available area by 39 millipoints. (See position 800:-1)
[java] 2547 ERROR [ main ] org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyMaker - forcing opt to min in LengthRange
[java] 2547 WARN [ main ] org.apache.fop.apps.FOUserAgent - Font "Arial Unicode MS,italic,700" not found. Substituting with "any,italic,700".
[java] 2547 ERROR [ main ] org.apache.fop.fo.properties.PropertyMaker - forcing opt to min in LengthRange

How to make ?

Thank you

Best regards
Radu

Re: Generate PDF - Problem with Special Caracters

Post by Radu »

Hi,

Just to update the forum post with the conclusions until now, the configuration files were correctly modified but "Arial Unicode MS" was not installed as a font on the user's machine.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com