Run Dita OT 1.4.3 in Oxygen 12.1 follow-up

Oxygen general issues.
anderszvensson

Run Dita OT 1.4.3 in Oxygen 12.1 follow-up

Post by anderszvensson »

Hi!

This is a follow-up question to an issue I never actually got resolved:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/forum/topic5342.html

I need to be able to run DITA OT 1.4.3 for a client, and also Antenna House as the pdf renderer. So I'm trying to get it to work according to the instructions in the previous post answer. But I'm getting this error:

BUILD FAILED
C:\projects\itt_1_4_3\DITA-OT1.4.3\build.xml:59: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\projects\itt_1_4_3\DITA-OT1.4.3\build_preprocess.xml:25: java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: catalogEntries

I tried with both the default resolver, since this wasn't mentioned as one of the jar files to replace. And I also tried replacing it with the resolver from the custom DITA OT folder I'm using.

None of these worked. So what is this error message, and how can I get around it?

Regards,

Anders
Radu

Re: Run Dita OT 1.4.3 in Oxygen 12.1 follow-up

Post by Radu »

Hi Anders,

Please give us the entire Oxygen console output after the transformation has ended.

From what I remember you are using an older version of Oxygen (10.3) which does not have support at scenario level for defining precisely all libraries which will be used by ANT for transformation.

What probably happens is that Oxygen has patches (in the "oxygen.jar" library) for the "resolver.jar" library which do not match your used catalog resolver.

In newer versions of Oxygen you can have full control over all libraries sent to the DITA OT ANT process.
The first extensions in the list (added by default) contain Oxygen patches. For example you can move UP the custom resolver.jar library you are using so that it is located before our patch libraries.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com