XProc: Stylesheet module X included or imported more than on

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
KampfCaspar

XProc: Stylesheet module X included or imported more than on

Post by KampfCaspar »

My rather complex xslt2 stylesheet works fine if run as xslt2 stylesheet by saxon 9.3. (up-to-date oxygen editor in eclipse)

If I run the same stylesheet file within an xproc:xslt step in calabash - which in turn uses saxon for stylesheet evaluation, I get those errors:

Code: Select all

[Calabash XProc]  Stylesheet module file:X.xsl is included or imported more than once. This is permitted, but may lead to errors or unexpected behavior
I'm well aware of the precedence issue in the spec - and it cannot result in unexpected behaviour in my case. Even the error message says it is actually permitted!

Researching on this issue, I found that only newer saxon versions give a WARNING in this case. It seems calabash - as installed in oxygenxml - turns those warnings in errors....

It would be great, if warnings stayed warnings or at least let the user suppress those ;)

Greets
HPO
Mircea

Re: XProc: Stylesheet module X included or imported more than on

Post by Mircea »

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We will investigate it and let you know as soon as we get fix it.

Regards,
Mircea
Mircea Enachescu
<oXygen> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
Mircea

Re: XProc: Stylesheet module X included or imported more than on

Post by Mircea »

Hello,

What is the current oXygen version & build ID ? What is the Calabash XProc component version ?
Please go to Help/About Dialog and find the oXygen verison and build ID in the first "Copyright" tab, and the Calabash XProc version in the "Components" tab.

With our current configuration (0.9.32 version of the Calabash XProc) the behaviour you encountered cannot be reproduced. The warning appears but it does not stop the transformation.

More regards,
Mircea.
Mircea Enachescu
<oXygen> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com