Breakpoint works on XML but not XSL

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
kshort@oxmicro.com

Breakpoint works on XML but not XSL

Post by kshort@oxmicro.com »

I am able to run to a breakpoint I set in my XML data file but Oxygen does not stop at any breakpoints I set in my XSL templates.

What am I doing (not doing) wrong?

Thanks,
Kevin
Radu

Breakpoints

Post by Radu »

Hi, Kevin.

The debugger works basically by installing a listener on the chosen processor ( Saxon 6.5.3 or Xalan) and then receiving step by step the lines where to stop.
If you set a breakpoint on a line where the debugger doesn't intend to stop
that breakpoint will be ignored. This goes for both XML and XSL files.
Maybe in a future version we will try to signal the user if the breakpoint on a line is valid or not.

For more detailed instructions, you can attach the XML and XSL files and tell us where you want to set the breakpoint.
stefan

Post by stefan »

Quote from http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/ ... oints_view
(Table 6.3 Breakpoints details)

"Not all set breakpoints are valid ones. For example if the breakpoint is set on one empty or commented line or the line is not reached by the processor (no template to match it, line containing only an end tag), that breakpoint is invalid."
LonnieVanZandt

Post by LonnieVanZandt »

Within Eclipse, I used to be able to set breakpoints in XSLT files and the Debugger perspective would display a line icon for the breakpoint location and would stop execution when XSLT processing executed the particular line.

Now, as of oXygen 6+, the breakpoint icons no longer appear (the breakpoint location does appear in the Breakpoints view) and the debugger never stops at a breakpoint. One can only run to completion or single step through the XSLT.

Also no longer appearing is the colored line indicators for current positions in the XML source and in the XSLT script.

All the Eclipse plugins are latest and greatest. The only oddity is that I am running Eclipse on FreeBSD 6.0 with the jdk1.5 port and the gtk theme.

Has anyone else encountered problems in using the XSLT debugger in Eclipse?
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,
LonnieVanZandt wrote:Now, as of oXygen 6+, the breakpoint icons no longer appear (the breakpoint location does appear in the Breakpoints view) and the debugger never stops at a breakpoint. One can only run to completion or single step through the XSLT.

Also no longer appearing is the colored line indicators for current positions in the XML source and in the XSLT script.
The debugger works for me in Eclipse the same as in versions before 6.0. I can set breakpoints, I see their icon on the left margin of the line, the debugger stops on valid breakpoints, the current line is highlighted in the XML and XSL editors.
LonnieVanZandt wrote:All the Eclipse plugins are latest and greatest. The only oddity is that I am running Eclipse on FreeBSD 6.0 with the jdk1.5 port and the gtk theme.
I run Eclipse on Windows and Linux with JDK 1.5. Maybe there is a problem with the theme. You say it happens in <oXygen/> versions 6+. Does version 5.1 work without problems ? You can find it on the Software archive page.

Regards,
Sorin
LonnieVanZandt

Post by LonnieVanZandt »

It was working back in 5.x - but switching back to 5.x isn't an option now. I haven't tried in on my Windows Eclipse setup. I can, and time-permitting, I will.

I'm currently running Eclipse 3.2.1 with oXygen 7.1.1 and jdk1.4.8 built the Eclipse base (but jdk1.5 is my current VM). I can try rebuilding Eclipse with jdk1.5.
LonnieVanZandt

Post by LonnieVanZandt »

Recompiling Eclipse 3.1.2 with jdk1.5 didn't make a difference (there is no visual indicator of a breakpoint being set - although one appears in the Breakpoints view, execution never stops at a breakpoint, and, now, even single stepping is ignored) debug execution always runs to completion of the XSLT script.

The debugger scenario is using saxon8b with an XSLT 2.0 stylesheet.

I see no errors in the Eclipse logs about misconfigured plugins or about faiures in registering a TraceListener for the debugger (which is what I suspect is happening.)

Is there a way to get the oXygen plugin to report what it is doing (ie, to debug the oXygen XSLT debugger itself?)
LonnieVanZandt

Post by LonnieVanZandt »

Considering that "George" remarks,

"There is no standard debugging API for the XSLT processors and we are using internal classes for each processor and there are changes from one release to the other so it is expected that a new version of a processor will not work in the debugger.
At each release we ship support for the latest version of the XSLT processors, Saxon 8.6.1 was already integrated in the current development stream and the latest version of Saxon at the time of release will be available in the next oXygen release.

Best Regards,
George"

I suspect that the problem isn't in my configuration but is in the oXygen plugin. (I also tried breakpoints with the Xalan and saxon6 processors and they, too, don't work).

Maybe there is a classpath issue too if I have jars for different versions of the XSLT processors in various classpaths.

Can you advise on how to assure that the Eclipse plugin is using the oXygen-required XSLT processor jar(s)?
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Hi,

You can use the sysrem-property function in XSLT to get information about the XSLT processor used. Try using a stylesheet like below:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform" version="1.0">
<xsl:template match="/">
<html>
<body>
<p>Version:<xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:version')"/>
<br/>Vendor:<xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:vendor')"/>
<br/>Vendor URL:<xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:vendor-url')"/>
</p>
</body>
</html>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>
Anyway, I do not think that the problem is caused by a different version of the XSLT processors beiong used, if that would be the case then I would expect also the transformation to fail in debugging mode.

Please make sure you open the XML and XSLT files with the oXygen editors.
Another thing may be the fact that the XSLT engine can sometimes execute a little differenlty than expected a stylesheet in order to improve the performance, for instance it can skip the evaluation of a variable in the place that variable is declared and evaluate it in the place that variable is used for the first time. So it may help if you can post a cut down sample XML/XSLT and describe where you set a breakpoint to allow us to reproduce the behavior.

Best Regards,
George
LonnieVanZandt

Post by LonnieVanZandt »

George,

Yes, I've been doing XSLT "programming" for over a year now (always with your outstanding IDE) and am well aware of the subtleties in trying to follow step-by-step what the XSLT processor is doing.

It doesn't matter the XML or XSLT document, nor the complexity, nor the location chosen: the breakpoint icon isn't appearing in the Eclipse editor window on the source line selected (although the breakpoint is getting recorded in the Breakpoints perspective) and execution never stops at any breakpoint. (Although, oddly, the ability to single-step has returned - this implies that XSLT TraceListener is sometimes working...)

I can single-step (now that it has resumed working) through breakpointed lines - so I know the XSLT processor is in fact executing the chosen line and hasn't optimized away the breakpoint...

I removed all the spurious XSLT jars for older versions and have only the ones provided by oXygen 7.1 - so I agree with you that it isn't likely that a wrong processor is getting accessed.

Here is the output from your mini-stylesheet:

<html>
<body>
<p>Version:2.0<br>Vendor:SAXON 8.7 from Saxonica<br>Vendor URL:http://www.saxonica.com/
</p>
</body>
</html>

If I try to put a breakpoint anywhere in your stylesheet (but particularly on valid lines such as the <template match="/"> line) the XSLT debugger just continues on and never stops. The input XML can be as simple as "<do-nothing/>"
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,
LonnieVanZandt wrote:I'm currently running Eclipse 3.2.1 with oXygen 7.1.1 and jdk1.4.8 built the Eclipse base (but jdk1.5 is my current VM). I can try rebuilding Eclipse with jdk1.5.
LonnieVanZandt wrote:Recompiling Eclipse 3.1.2 with jdk1.5 didn't make a difference (there is no visual indicator of a breakpoint being set - although one appears in the Breakpoints view, execution never stops at a breakpoint, and, now, even single stepping is ignored) debug execution always runs to completion of the XSLT script.
Please make sure first that the breakpoints problem is not caused by a snapshot of an unstable Eclipse CVS code base. That means install a binary distribution of a stable (as advertised on the eclipse.org website) Eclipse in a fresh directory, install there the <oXygen/> plugin and try again. The requirements of the <oXygen/> plugin include a stable Eclipse version.

Regards,
Sorin
LonnieVanZandt

Post by LonnieVanZandt »

I use the Eclipse Update Manager to keep Eclipse up to date - I don't have enough time to waste on a bleeding edge version of my IDE (my own code development is bloody enough).

Unfortunately, I can't simply install a binary distribution of Eclipse because the host is FreeBSD and FreeBSD lacks a direct license to Sun's JDK - so a FreeBSDer has to go through a time-consuming individual build of the jdk and the Eclipse tools when installing anew. Maybe I am mistaken but I don't recall seeing a FreeBSD 6.0 package for a prebuilt Eclipse over at eclipse.org - I doubt there would be one.

Perhaps it would be insightful to see a dump of my Eclipse configuration? You might be able to see that "aha, the fool has picked up version x.y.z of plugin com.bar.foo by mistake!" If so, let me know and I'll either post it here or send it to support@...
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,
LonnieVanZandt wrote:Unfortunately, I can't simply install a binary distribution of Eclipse because the host is FreeBSD and FreeBSD lacks a direct license to Sun's JDK - so a FreeBSDer has to go through a time-consuming individual build of the jdk and the Eclipse tools when installing anew. Maybe I am mistaken
Try with Eclipse from here and the JDK 1.5.0 for Linux from here.

Regards,
Sorin
LonnieVanZandt

Post by LonnieVanZandt »

Sorin,

It looks like I am already running that Eclipse build. And the link to the Sun site only begins the process for Java on FreeBSD. I doubt that the issue with XSLT debugger breakpoints is a JDK issue because it was working under jdk1.4.7, stopped working with jdk1.4.7, and still isn't working with jdk1.5.0.

I'd rather have a hint of the probable fault area before resorting to the time-consuming, standard Help Desk response of "let's just reinstall everything on your computer and see if it still happens". ;-)

*** Date: Wed Mar 15 08:19:55 MST 2006

*** Platform Details:

*** System properties:
com.oxygenxml.editor.home.url=file:/usr/local/eclipse/plugins/com.oxygenxml.editor_7.1.0/
com.oxygenxml.is.eclipse.plugin=true
eclipse.application=org.eclipse.ui.ide.workbench
eclipse.buildId=M20060118-1600
eclipse.commands=-os
freebsd
-ws
gtk
-arch
x86
-launcher
/usr/local/eclipse/eclipse
-name
Eclipse
-showsplash
-exitdata
-vm
/usr/local/bin/java
eclipse.product=org.eclipse.platform.ide
eclipse.startTime=1142377688761
eclipse.vm=/usr/local/bin/java
eclipse.vmargs=-Xmx600M
-jar
/usr/local/eclipse/startup.jar
file.encoding=ISO8859-1
file.encoding.pkg=sun.io
file.separator=/
java.awt.graphicsenv=sun.awt.X11GraphicsEnvironment
java.awt.printerjob=sun.print.PSPrinterJob
java.class.path=/usr/local/eclipse/startup.jar
java.class.version=49.0
java.endorsed.dirs=/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/endorsed
java.ext.dirs=/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/ext
java.home=/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre
java.io.tmpdir=/var/tmp/
java.library.path=/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/i386/client:/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/i386:/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/../lib/i386:/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla:
:/usr/X11R6/lib/mozilla:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib
java.runtime.name=Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition
java.runtime.version=1.5.0-p2-lonnie_05_dec_2005_10_17
java.specification.name=Java Platform API Specification
java.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.specification.version=1.5
java.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.vendor.url=http://java.sun.com/
java.vendor.url.bug=http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
java.version=1.5.0-p2
java.vm.info=mixed mode
java.vm.name=Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
java.vm.specification.name=Java Virtual Machine Specification
java.vm.specification.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.vm.specification.version=1.0
java.vm.vendor=Sun Microsystems Inc.
java.vm.version=1.5.0-p2-lonnie_05_dec_2005_10_17
line.separator=

org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=*
org.osgi.framework.executionenvironment=J2SE-1.5
org.osgi.framework.language=en
org.osgi.framework.os.name=FreeBSD
org.osgi.framework.os.version=6.0-STABLE
org.osgi.framework.processor=i386
org.osgi.framework.system.packages=javax.accessibility,javax.activity,javax.crypto,javax.crypto.interfaces,
javax.crypto.spec,javax.imageio,javax.imageio.event,javax.imageio.metadata,javax.imageio.plugins.bmp,
javax.imageio.plugins.jpeg,javax.imageio.spi,javax.imageio.stream,javax.management,javax.management.loading,
javax.management.modelmbean,javax.management.monitor,javax.management.openmbean,
javax.management.relation,javax.management.remote,javax.management.remote.rmi,javax.management.timer,
javax.naming,javax.naming.directory,javax.naming.event,javax.naming.ldap,javax.naming.spi,javax.net,javax.net.ssl,
javax.print,javax.print.attribute,javax.print.attribute.standard,javax.print.event,javax.rmi,javax.rmi.CORBA,javax.rmi.ssl,
javax.security.auth,javax.security.auth.callback,javax.security.auth.kerberos,javax.security.auth.login,
javax.security.auth.spi,javax.security.auth.x500,javax.security.cert,javax.security.sasl,javax.sound.midi,javax.sound.midi.spi,
javax.sound.sampled,javax.sound.sampled.spi,javax.sql,javax.sql.rowset,javax.sql.rowset.serial,javax.sql.rowset.spi,
javax.swing,javax.swing.border,javax.swing.colorchooser,javax.swing.event,javax.swing.filechooser,javax.swing.plaf,
javax.swing.plaf.basic,javax.swing.plaf.metal,javax.swing.plaf.multi,javax.swing.plaf.synth,javax.swing.table,javax.swing.text,
javax.swing.text.html,javax.swing.text.html.parser,javax.swing.text.rtf,javax.swing.tree,javax.swing.undo,javax.transaction,
javax.transaction.xa,javax.xml,javax.xml.datatype,javax.xml.namespace,javax.xml.parsers,javax.xml.transform,javax.xml.transform.dom,
javax.xml.transform.sax,javax.xml.transform.stream,javax.xml.validation,javax.xml.xpath,org.ietf.jgss,org.omg.CORBA,
org.omg.CORBA_2_3,org.omg.CORBA_2_3.portable,org.omg.CORBA.DynAnyPackage,org.omg.CORBA.ORBPackage,
org.omg.CORBA.portable,org.omg.CORBA.TypeCodePackage,org.omg.CosNaming,org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextExtPackage,
org.omg.CosNaming.NamingContextPackage,org.omg.Dynamic,org.omg.DynamicAny,org.omg.DynamicAny.DynAnyFactoryPackage,
org.omg.DynamicAny.DynAnyPackage,org.omg.IOP,org.omg.IOP.CodecFactoryPackage,org.omg.IOP.CodecPackage,
org.omg.Messaging,org.omg.PortableInterceptor,org.omg.PortableInterceptor.ORBInitInfoPackage,org.omg.PortableServer,
org.omg.PortableServer.CurrentPackage,org.omg.PortableServer.POAManagerPackage,org.omg.PortableServer.POAPackage,
org.omg.PortableServer.portable,org.omg.PortableServer.ServantLocatorPackage,org.omg.SendingContext,org.omg.stub.java.rmi,
org.w3c.dom,org.w3c.dom.bootstrap,org.w3c.dom.events,org.w3c.dom.ls,org.xml.sax,org.xml.sax.ext,org.xml.sax.helpers
org.osgi.framework.vendor=Eclipse
org.osgi.framework.version=1.3.0
org.osgi.supports.framework.extension=true
os.arch=i386
os.name=FreeBSD
os.version=6.0-STABLE
osgi.arch=x86
osgi.bundles=org.eclipse.core.runtime@2:start, org.eclipse.update.configurator@3:start
osgi.bundlestore=/home/lonnie/.eclipse/org.eclipse.platform_3.1.2/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/bundles
osgi.configuration.area=file:/home/lonnie/.eclipse/org.eclipse.platform_3.1.2/configuration/
osgi.framework=file:/usr/local/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.1.2.jar
osgi.framework.beginningstartlevel=1
osgi.framework.shape=jar
osgi.framework.version=3.1.2
osgi.install.area=file:/usr/local/eclipse/
osgi.instance.area=file:/home/lonnie/workspace/
osgi.instance.area.default=file:/home/lonnie/workspace/
osgi.logfile=/home/lonnie/workspace/.metadata/.log
osgi.manifest.cache=/home/lonnie/.eclipse/org.eclipse.platform_3.1.2/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/manifests
osgi.nl=en
osgi.os=freebsd
osgi.sharedConfiguration.area=file:/usr/local/eclipse/configuration/
osgi.splashLocation=/usr/local/eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.platform_3.1.2/splash.bmp
osgi.splashPath=platform:/base/plugins/org.eclipse.platform
osgi.syspath=/usr/local/eclipse/plugins
osgi.ws=gtk
path.separator=:
sun.arch.data.model=32
sun.boot.class.path=/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/endorsed/saxon8.jar:/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/endorsed/saxon8-dom.jar:
/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/rt.jar:/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/i18n.jar:/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/sunrsasign.jar:
/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/jsse.jar:/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/jce.jar:/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/charsets.jar:/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/classes
sun.boot.library.path=/usr/local/jdk1.5.0/jre/lib/i386
sun.cpu.endian=little
sun.cpu.isalist=
sun.io.unicode.encoding=UnicodeLittle
sun.jnu.encoding=ISO8859-1
sun.management.compiler=HotSpot Client Compiler
sun.net.client.defaultReadTimeout=30000
sun.os.patch.level=unknown
user.dir=/usr/home/lonnie/workspace
user.home=/home/lonnie
user.language=en
user.name=lonnie
user.timezone=America/Denver

*** Features:
com.omondo.uml.free (2.1.0) "EclipseUML Free Edition "
com.omondo.uml.studio (2.0.0) "EclipseUML Studio Edition"
com.oxygenxml.editor (7.1.0) "oXygen XML Editor"
org.eclipse.cdt (3.0.2) "Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools"
org.eclipse.cdt.sdk (3.0.2) "Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools SDK"
org.eclipse.cdt.source (3.0.2) "Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools (Source)"
org.eclipse.emf (2.1.2) "Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF)"
org.eclipse.emf.doc (2.1.2) "Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) Programmers Guide"
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo (2.1.1) "EMF Service Data Objects (SDO)"
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo.doc (2.1.1) "EMF Service Data Objects (SDO) Programmers Guide"
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo.source (2.1.1) "EMF Service Data Objects (SDO) Source"
org.eclipse.emf.examples (2.1.0) "Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) Examples"
org.eclipse.emf.source (2.1.2) "Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) Source"
org.eclipse.gef (3.1.1) "Graphical Editing Framework"
org.eclipse.gef.examples (3.1.1) "GEF Examples"
org.eclipse.gef.sdk (3.1.1) "Graphical Editing Framework Developer Resources"
org.eclipse.gef.source (3.1.1) "Graphical Editing Framework Developer Resources"
org.eclipse.jdt (3.1.2) "Eclipse Java Development Tools"
org.eclipse.jdt.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Java Development Tools SDK"
org.eclipse.jem (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model"
org.eclipse.jem.sdk (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model SDK"
org.eclipse.jem.source (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model Source"
org.eclipse.jst (0.7.0) "J2EE Standard Tools"
org.eclipse.jst.sdk (0.7.0) "J2EE Standard Tools SDK"
org.eclipse.pde (3.1.2) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment"
org.eclipse.pde.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment Developer Resources"
org.eclipse.platform (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform"
org.eclipse.platform.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources"
org.eclipse.rcp (3.1.2) "Eclipse RCP"
org.eclipse.rcp.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse RCP Plug-in Developer Resources"
org.eclipse.sdk (3.1.2) "Eclipse Project SDK"
org.eclipse.sdk.examples (3.0.1) "Eclipse SDK Examples"
org.eclipse.team.extras (3.0.0) "Eclipse FTP and WebDAV Support"
org.eclipse.uml2 (1.1.1.M200508251101) "UML2"
org.eclipse.uml2.doc (1.1.1) "UML2 Documentation"
org.eclipse.uml2.examples (1.1.1) "UML2 Examples"
org.eclipse.uml2.examples.source (1.1.1) "UML2 Examples Source"
org.eclipse.uml2.source (1.1.1) "UML2 Source"
org.eclipse.ve (1.1.0.1) "Visual Editor"
org.eclipse.ve.sdk (1.1.0.1) "Visual Editor SDK"
org.eclipse.ve.source (1.1.0.1) "Visual Editor Source"
org.eclipse.wst (0.7.0) "Web Standard Tools"
org.eclipse.wst.sdk (0.7.0) "Web Standard Tools SDK"
org.eclipse.xsd (2.1.1) "XML Schema Infoset Model (XSD)"
org.eclipse.xsd.doc (2.1.1) "XML Schema Infoset Model (XSD) Programmers Guide"
org.eclipse.xsd.source (2.1.1) "XML Schema Infoset Model (XSD) Source"
org.rubypeople.rdt (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "Ruby Development Tools"
org.rubypeople.rdt.source (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "pluginName"
org.springframework.ide.eclipse (1.2.5) "Spring IDE"

*** Plug-in Registry:
com.atlassw.tools.eclipse.checkstyle (3.4.1.0) "Checkstyle Plug-in" [Resolved]
com.cb.eclipse.folding (1.0.5.a) "Coffee Bytes Folding Plug-in" [Active]
com.hudson.velocityweb (1.0.7) "Velocity Web Edit" [Resolved]
com.ibm.etools.emf.event (3.0.0.1) "Event Model" [Resolved]
com.icl.saxon (6.5.1) "Saxon-Java XSLT processor" [Resolved]
com.omondo.database (1.5.0) "EclipseDatabase" [Resolved]
com.omondo.database.doc.user (1.5.0) "EclipseUML Database Plugin Documentation" [Resolved]
com.omondo.uml.core (1.6.0) "Eclipse UML Plugin Core" [Resolved]
com.omondo.uml.docgen (2.0.0) "Eclipse UML Documentation Generation Plugin" [Resolved]
com.omondo.uml.free (2.1.0) "EclipseUML Free Edition" [Resolved]
com.omondo.uml.j2ee (1.0.0) "EclipseUML J2ee Plugin" [Resolved]
com.omondo.uml.model (1.2.1) "Eclipse UML Plugin Open API Model" [Resolved]
com.omondo.uml.std (2.0.0) "EclipseUML Standard Plugin" [Installed]
com.omondo.uml.std (2.1.0) "EclipseUML Standard Plugin" [Resolved]
com.omondo.uml.std.doc.user (1.1.0) "EclipseUML Standard Plugin Documentation" [Resolved]
com.omondo.uml.studio (2.0.0) "EclipseUML Studio Edition" [Resolved]
com.omondo.xerces (2.6.2) "Xerces Based XML Parser" [Resolved]
com.omondo.xerces (2.7.0) "Xerces Based XML Parser" [Resolved]
com.oxygenxml.editor (7.1.0) "oXygen XML Editor" [Active]
de.byteaction.eclipse.propsorter (1.0.5) "Propsorter Plugin" [Resolved]
de.byteaction.velocity.ui (1.0.30) "Veloeclipse" [Resolved]
eclipse2ant (0.1.1) "eclipse2ant Plug-in" [Resolved]
net.sourceforge.metrics (1.3.5) "metrics Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.apache.ant (1.6.5) "Apache Ant" [Resolved]
org.apache.axis (1.2.1) "Axis121 Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.apache.batik (1.5.5) "Batik SVG Toolkit" [Resolved]
org.apache.lucene (1.4.3) "Apache Lucene" [Resolved]
org.apache.wsil4j (1.0.0) "Apache WSIL4J 1.0" [Resolved]
org.apache.xerces (2.7.0) "Xerces 2.7.0" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ant.core (3.1.1) "Ant Build Tool Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ant.ui (3.1.2) "Ant UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt (3.0.2) "Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.core (3.0.2) "C/C++ Development Tools Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.core (3.0.2) "C/C++ Development Tools Debug Model" [Active]
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.core (3.0.2) "C/C++ Development Tools GDB/MI CDI Debugger Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.mi.ui (3.0.2) "C/C++ Development Tools GDB/MI CDI Debugger UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.debug.ui (3.0.2) "C/C++ Development Tools Debugger UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.cdt.doc.isv (3.0.2) "C/C++ Plugin Developer Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.doc.user (3.0.2) "C/C++ Development User Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.launch (3.0.2) "C/C++ Development Tools Launching Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.make.core (3.0.2) "C/C++ Standard make Build Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.cdt.make.ui (3.0.2) "C/C++ Standard make Build UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.core (3.0.2) "C/C++ Managed Builder Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.gnu.ui (3.0.2) "GNU Managed Build Definitions" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.managedbuilder.ui (3.0.2) "C/C++ Managed Builder UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.refactoring (3.0.2) "C/C++ Refactoring" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.sdk (3.0.2) "Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.source (3.0.2) "Eclipse C/C++ Development Tools (Source)" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.cdt.ui (3.0.2) "C/C++ Development Tools UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.compare (3.1.1) "Compare Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.compare.examples (3.0.0) "Compare Example" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.compare.examples.xml (3.0.0) "XML Compare Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.core.boot (3.1.0) "Core Boot" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.core.commands (3.1.0) "Commands" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.expressions (3.1.0) "Expression Language" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.filebuffers (3.1.2) "File Buffers" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.resources (3.1.2) "Core Resource Management" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.resources.compatibility (3.1.0) "Core Resource Management Compatibility Fragment" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.core.resources.freebsd (3.1.0) "freebsdFragmentName" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.core.runtime (3.1.2) "Core Runtime" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.runtime.compatibility (3.1.0) "Core Runtime Plug-in Compatibility" [Active]
org.eclipse.core.variables (3.1.0) "Core Variables" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.debug.core (3.1.2) "Debug Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.debug.ui (3.1.2) "Debug UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.draw2d (3.1.1) "Draw2d" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.draw2d.doc.isv (3.1.1) "Draw2D Documentation" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf (2.1.2) "Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF)" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.activities (2.1.0) "EMF Activities" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ant (2.1.0) "EMF Ant Tasks" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.codegen (2.1.2) "EMF Template Code Generator" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore (2.1.0) "EMF Ecore Code Generation" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore.ui (2.1.0) "EMF Ecore Code Generation UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ui (2.1.0) "EMF Template Code Generator UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.common (2.1.0) "EMF Common" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.common.ui (2.1.0) "EMF Common UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.commonj.sdo (2.1.0) "CommonJ SDO" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.doc (2.1.2) "Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) Programmers Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore (2.1.0) "EMF Ecore" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.change (2.1.2) "EMF Ecore Change Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.change.edit (2.1.0) "EMF Ecore Change Edit Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.edit (2.1.1) "EMF Ecore Edit Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.editor (2.1.0) "Sample Ecore Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo (2.1.1) "EMF Service Data Objects (SDO)" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo.doc (2.1.1) "EMF Service Data Objects (SDO) Programmers Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo.edit (2.1.0) "EMF Service Data Objects (SDO) Edit Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo.editor (2.1.0) "EMF Service Data Objects (SDO) Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo.source (2.1.1) "EMF Service Data Objects (SDO) Source" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi (2.1.0) "EMF XMI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.edit (2.1.1) "EMF Edit" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.edit.ui (2.1.0) "EMF Edit UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.examples (2.1.0) "Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) Examples" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.importer (2.1.0) "EMF Model Import Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.importer.ecore (2.1.2) "EMF Ecore Importer" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.importer.java (2.1.2) "EMF Annotated Java Importer" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.importer.rose (2.1.1) "EMF Rose Importer" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.java (2.1.0) "EMF Java" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.java.edit (2.1.0) "EMF Java Edit" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.java.editor (2.1.0) "EMF Java Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.mapping (2.1.0) "EMF Mapping" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2ecore (2.1.0) "Ecore to Ecore Mapping" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2ecore.editor (2.1.0) "Ecore to Ecore Mapping Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2xml (2.1.0) "Ecore to XML Mapping" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2xml.ui (2.1.1) "Ecore to XML Mapping UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ui (2.1.0) "EMF Mapping UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.mapping.xsd2ecore (2.1.0) "XSD to Ecore Mapping" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.mapping.xsd2ecore.editor (2.1.0) "XSD to Ecore Mapping Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.emf.source (2.1.2) "Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) Source" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.gef (3.1.1) "Graphical Editing Framework" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.gef.doc.isv (3.1.1) "Graphical Editing Framework Documentation" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.gef.examples.flow (3.1.1) "GEF Flow Editor Example" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.gef.examples.logic (3.1.1) "GEF Logic Editor Example" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.gef.examples.shapes (3.1.1) "GEF Shape Editor Example" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.gef.examples.source (3.1.1) "GEF Examples" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.gef.examples.text (3.1.1) "GEF Text Editor Example" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.gef.source (3.1.1) "Graphical Editing Framework Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.help (3.1.0) "Help System Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.help.appserver (3.1.0) "Help Application Server" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.help.base (3.1.0) "Help System Base" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.help.examples.ex1 (3.0.0) "Online Help Sample" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.help.ui (3.1.1) "Help System UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.help.webapp (3.1.0) "Help System Webapp" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt (3.1.0) "Eclipse Java Development Tools" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.core (3.1.2) "Java Development Tools Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.jdt.debug (3.1.1) "JDI Debug Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui (3.1.2) "JDI Debug UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv (3.1.2) "Eclipse JDT Plug-in Developer Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.doc.user (3.1.1) "Eclipse Java Development User Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.junit (3.1.1) "Java Development Tools JUnit support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.junit.runtime (3.1.0) "Java Development Tools JUnit runtime support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.launching (3.1.0) "Java Development Tools Launching Support" [Active]
org.eclipse.jdt.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Java Development Tools SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jdt.ui (3.1.2) "Java Development Tools UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.jdt.ui.examples.projects (3.0.1) "Java Development Tools Example Projects" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jem (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jem.beaninfo (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model BeanInfo (Introspection) Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jem.proxy (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model Proxy Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jem.sdk (1.1.0) "Java EMF Model SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jem.source (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model Source" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jem.ui (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jem.util (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model Utilities" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jem.workbench (1.1.0.1) "Java EMF Model Workbench Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jface (3.1.1) "JFace" [Active]
org.eclipse.jface.text (3.1.2) "JFace Text" [Active]
org.eclipse.jst (0.7.0) "J2EE Standard Tools" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.controller (0.7.0) "Annotation Controller Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.core (0.7.0) "Annotation Core Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.common.annotations.ui (0.7.0) "Ui Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.common.frameworks (0.7.0) "Integration Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.common.navigator.java (0.7.0) "Navigator Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.doc.isv (0.7.0) "JST ISV Documentation" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.doc.user (0.7.0) "JST User Doc Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ejb.ui (0.7.0) "WTP EJB UI Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee (0.7.0) "J2EE Component" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.core (0.7.0) "J2EE Core Component" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb (0.7.0) "EJB component Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotation.model (0.7.0) "EJB Annotation Model Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.emitter (0.7.0) "EJB Emitter Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.ui (0.7.0) "EJB Annotations Ui Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ejb.annotations.xdoclet (0.7.0) "Xdoclet Annotations Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.jca (0.7.0) "JCA Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.jca.ui (0.7.0) "WTP JCA UI Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.navigator.ui (0.7.0) "J2EE Extensions to Common Navigator" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.ui (0.7.0) "WTP J2EE UI Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.web (0.7.0) "Web Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.webservice (0.7.0) "Web Service Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.j2ee.webservices.ui (0.7.0) "WTP Webservice UI Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core (0.7.0) "Structured Source JSP Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui (0.7.0) "SSE JSP Source Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.core (0.7.0) "Java Server Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.core (0.7.0) "Generic Server Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.serverdefinitions (0.7.0) "Generic server example definitions" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.generic.ui (0.7.0) "Generic Server Plugin UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.geronimo.core (0.7.0) "Geronimo server support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.geronimo.ui (0.7.0) "Geronimo server UI support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.core (0.7.0) "Apache Tomcat Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.tomcat.ui (0.7.0) "Apache Tomcat UI Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.ui (0.7.0) "Java Server UI Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.server.websphere.core (0.7.0) "WebSphere Generic Server Definition Core Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.servlet.ui (0.7.0) "WTP Servlet UI Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.source (0.7.0) "J2EE Standard Tools SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws (0.7.0) "Web Services" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.consumption.core (0.7.0) "Web service Axis Consumption Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.consumption.ui (0.7.0) "Webservice Axis Consumption UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws.axis.creation.ui (0.7.0) "Webservice Axis Creation UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws.consumption (0.7.0) "Web Services Consumption" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws.consumption.ui (0.7.0) "Web Services Consumption Graphical User Interface" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws.creation.ejb.ui (0.7.0) "Web Services Creation EJB Graphical User Interface" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws.creation.ui (0.7.0) "Web Services Creation Graphical User Interface" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws.uddiregistry (0.7.0) "Web Services Universal Description Discovery and Integration Registry" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.jst.ws.ui (0.7.0) "Web Services Graphical User Interface" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ltk.core.refactoring (3.1.0) "Refactoring Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.ltk.ui.refactoring (3.1.1) "Refactoring UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.osgi.services (3.1.2) "OSGi Release 3 Services" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.osgi.util (3.1.1) "OSGi R3 Utility Classes" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde (3.1.0) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.build (3.1.2) "Plug-in Development Environment Build Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.core (3.1.1) "Plug-in Development Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.doc.user (3.1.2) "Eclipse Plug-in Development User Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.junit.runtime (3.1.0) "PDE JUnit Plug-in Test" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.runtime (3.1.1) "Plug-in Development Environment Runtime" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Plug-in Development Environment Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.pde.ui (3.1.2) "Plug-in Development UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform.doc.user (3.1.1) "Eclipse Workbench User Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.platform.source.freebsd.gtk.x86 (3.1.2) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.rcp (3.1.0) "Eclipse RCP" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.rcp.source (3.1.2) "Eclipse RCP Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.rcp.source.freebsd.gtk.x86 (3.1.2) "Eclipse RCP Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.sdk (3.1.2) "Eclipse Project SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.sdk.examples (3.0.1) "Eclipse SDK Examples" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.sdk.examples.source (3.0.1) "Eclipse Platform Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.search (3.1.2) "Search Support" [Active]
org.eclipse.swt (3.1.0) "Standard Widget Toolkit" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.swt.examples (3.0.0) "SWT Standalone Examples Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.swt.examples.browser (3.0.0) "SWT Browser Example Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.swt.examples.controls (3.0.0) "SWT Controls Example Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.swt.examples.launcher (3.0.0) "SWT Launcher Example Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.swt.examples.layouts (3.0.0) "SWT Layout Example Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.swt.examples.paint (3.0.0) "SWT Paint Example Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.swt.gtk.freebsd.x86 (3.1.1) "Standard Widget Toolkit for GTK 2.0" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.team.core (3.1.1) "Team Support Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.cvs.core (3.1.1) "CVS Team Provider Core" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh (3.1.0) "CVS SSH Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.team.cvs.ssh2 (3.1.0) "CVS SSH2" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui (3.1.1) "CVS Team Provider UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.examples.filesystem (3.0.0) "Eclipse Team File System Example" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.extras (3.0.0) "Eclipse FTP and WebDAV Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.team.extras.source (3.0.0) "Eclipse Team Extras Plug-in Developer Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.team.ftp (3.0.0) "FTP Deployment Provider" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.team.ui (3.1.1) "Team Support UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.team.webdav (3.0.0) "WebDAV Team Provider" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.text (3.1.1) "Text" [Active]
org.eclipse.tomcat (4.1.30.1) "Tomcat Wrapper" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui (3.1.2) "Eclipse UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.browser (3.1.1) "Browser Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.cheatsheets (3.1.1) "Cheat Sheets" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.console (3.1.2) "Console" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.editors (3.1.1) "Default Text Editor" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.examples.javaeditor (3.0.0) "JFace Text Example" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.examples.multipageeditor (2.1.0) "Multi-Page Editor Example" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.examples.propertysheet (2.1.0) "User File Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.examples.readmetool (2.1.0) "Readme File Editing Tool" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.externaltools (3.1.1) "External Tools" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.forms (3.1.0) "Eclipse Forms" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.ide (3.1.1) "Eclipse IDE UI" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.intro (3.1.1) "Welcome Framework" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.presentations.r21 (3.1.0) "R21 Presentation Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.views (3.1.1) "Views" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.workbench (3.1.2) "Workbench" [Active]
org.eclipse.ui.workbench.compatibility (3.1.0) "Workbench Compatibility" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor (3.1.2) "Text Editor Framework" [Active]
org.eclipse.uml2 (1.1.1.M200508251101) "UML2" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.codegen.ecore (1.1.0.M200508251101) "UML2 Ecore Code Generation" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.codegen.ecore.ui (1.1.0.M200508251101) "UML2 Ecore Code Generation UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.common (1.1.0.M200508251101) "UML2 Common" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.common.edit (1.1.0.M200508251101) "UML2 Common Edit" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.doc (1.1.1) "UML2 Documentation" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.ecore.importer (1.1.0.M200508251101) "UML2 Importer for EMF" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.edit (1.1.1.M200508251101) "UML2 Edit Support" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.editor (1.1.0.M200508251101) "UML2 Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.examples (1.1.1) "UML2 Examples" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.examples.emof2ecore (1.1.1) "UML2 EMOF2Ecore Example" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.examples.source (1.1.1) "UML2 Examples Source" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.examples.ui (1.1.1) "UML2 Examples UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.resources (1.1.0.M200508251101) "UML2 Resources" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.uml2.source (1.1.1) "UML2 Source" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.update.configurator (3.1.0) "Install/Update Configurator" [Active]
org.eclipse.update.core (3.1.2) "Install/Update Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.update.core.freebsd (3.1.0) "fragmentNameFreeBSD" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.update.scheduler (3.1.0) "Automatic Updates Scheduler" [Active]
org.eclipse.update.ui (3.1.1) "Install/Update UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ve (1.1.0) "Visual Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ve.cde (1.1.0.1) "Visual Editor Common Data Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ve.doc (1.1.0) "Visual Editor for Java User Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ve.java.core (1.1.0.1) "Visual Editor Java Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ve.jfc (1.1.0.1) "Visual Editor for Java Foundation Classes" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ve.propertysheet (1.1.0.1) "Visual Editor PropertySheet" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ve.sdk (1.1.0) "Visual Editor SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ve.source (1.1.0.1) "Visual Editor Source" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.ve.swt (1.1.0.1) "Visual Editor for Standard Widget Toolkit" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.webdav (3.0.0) "WebDAV Client" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst (0.7.0) "Web Standard Tools" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.command.env (0.7.0) "Environment Command Framework (headless)" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.command.env.core (0.7.0) "Environment Command Framework (core)" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.command.env.ui (0.7.0) "Environment Command Framework (GUI)" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.emf (0.7.0) "EMF Utilities" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.emfworkbench.integration (0.7.0) "EMF Workbench Edit Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks (0.7.0) "org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.frameworks.ui (0.7.0) "WTP UI Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.modulecore (0.7.0) "Modulecore Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.navigator.views (0.7.0) "Common Navigator View" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.navigator.workbench (0.7.0) "Navigator Workbench Components" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.snippets (0.7.0) "Snippets View" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.ui (0.7.0) "Eclipse Base UI extensions" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.ui.properties (0.7.0) "Common Properties UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.common.uriresolver (0.7.0) "org.eclipse.wst.common.uriresolver" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.css.core (0.7.0) "Structured Source CSS Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.css.ui (0.7.0) "SSE CSS Source Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.doc.isv (0.7.0) "WST ISV Documentation" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.doc.user (0.7.0) "Web Standard Tools Help User Doc Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.dtd.core (0.7.0) "Structured Source DTD Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.dtd.ui (0.7.0) "SSE DTD Source Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.html.core (0.7.0) "Structured Source HTML Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.html.standard.dtds (0.7.0) "Known DTDs" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.html.ui (0.7.0) "HTML UI Source Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.internet.cache (0.7.0) "Cache URI Resolver Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.internet.monitor.core (0.7.0) "Monitor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.internet.monitor.ui (0.7.0) "TCP/IP Monitor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.internet.proxy (0.7.0) "Internet Proxy Preferences" [Active]
org.eclipse.wst.javascript.core (0.7.0) "Structured Source JavaScript Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.javascript.ui (0.7.0) "SSE JavaScript Source Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.connection.ui (0.7.0) "RDB Connection.ui" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.core (0.7.0) "RDB Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.core.ui (0.7.0) "Core UI plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.data.core (0.7.0) "Data Core Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.data.ui (0.7.0) "Data UI Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.dbdefinition.db2.iseries (1.0.0) "DB2 UDB iSeries Database Definition Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.dbdefinition.db2.luw (0.7.0) "DB2 UDB Database Definition Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.dbdefinition.db2.zseries (0.7.0) "DB2 UDB Database Definition Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.dbdefinition.derby (0.7.0) "IBM Cloudscape Database Definition" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.dbdefinition.informix (0.7.0) "Informix Database Definition Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.dbdefinition.mysql (0.7.0) "DBDefinition Mysql Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.dbdefinition.oracle (0.7.0) "Oracle Database Definition Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.dbdefinition.sqlserver (0.7.0) "SQL Server Database Definition Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.dbdefinition.sybase (0.7.0) "Sybase Database Definition Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.derby (0.7.0) "RDB Derby Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.derby.ui (0.7.0) "RDB Derby Ui Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.fe.ui (0.7.0) "FE Ui Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.fe.ui.actions (0.7.0) "FE Ui Actions Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.models.dbdefinition (0.7.0) "DBDefinition Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.models.sql (0.7.0) "SQLModel Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.models.sql.edit (0.7.0) "SQLModel Edit Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.mysql (0.7.0) "RDB Mysql Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.outputview (0.7.0) "Data Output Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.server.extensions (0.7.0) "Server Explorer Extensions Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.server.ui (0.7.0) "Server Explorer plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.sqleditor (0.7.0) "SQL Source Editor Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.rdb.sqlscrapbook (0.7.0) "Sqlscrapbook Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.server.core (0.7.0) "Server Core" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.server.ui (0.7.0) "Server UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.source (0.7.0) "Web Standard Tools SDK" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.sse.core (0.7.0) "Structured Text Model" [Active]
org.eclipse.wst.sse.ui (0.7.0) "Structured Source Editor" [Active]
org.eclipse.wst.validation (0.7.0) "Validation Framework" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.validation.ui (0.7.0) "Validation Framework UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.web (0.7.0) "Simple Web Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.web.ui (0.7.0) "Simple Web UI Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.ws (0.7.0) "Web Services" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.ws.explorer (0.7.0) "Web Services Explorer" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.ws.parser (0.7.0) "Web Services Description Parser" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.ws.ui (0.7.0) "Web Services UI" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.wsdl (0.7.0) "WSDL Model" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.ui (0.7.0) "WSDL Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.wsdl.validation (0.7.0) "WSDL Validator" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.wsi (0.7.0) "WSI Conformance Tools" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.wsi.ui (0.7.0) "Soap Monitor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.xml.core (0.7.0) "Structured Source XML Model" [Active]
org.eclipse.wst.xml.ui (0.7.0) "XML UI Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.core (0.7.0) "XSD Core Plugin" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.wst.xsd.ui (0.7.0) "XML Schema Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.xsd (2.1.1) "XML Schema Infoset Model (XSD)" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.xsd.doc (2.1.1) "XML Schema Infoset Model (XSD) Programmers Guide" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.xsd.ecore.importer (2.1.0) "XML Schema Importer for EMF" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.xsd.edit (2.1.0) "XML Schema Edit Framework" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.xsd.editor (2.1.0) "XML Schema Editor" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.xsd.example (2.1.0) "XML Schema Infoset Model Example" [Resolved]
org.eclipse.xsd.source (2.1.1) "XML Schema Infoset Model (XSD) Source" [Resolved]
org.epic.regexp (0.1.4) "Regexp Plug-in" [Resolved]
org.junit (3.8.1) "JUnit Testing Framework" [Resolved]
org.kxml2 (2.1.4) "Kxml2" [Resolved]
org.rubypeople.rdt (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "Ruby Development Tools" [Resolved]
org.rubypeople.rdt.core (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "Ruby Development Tools Core" [Resolved]
org.rubypeople.rdt.debug.core (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "Ruby Development Debug Core" [Resolved]
org.rubypeople.rdt.debug.ui (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "Ruby Development Tools Debug UI" [Resolved]
org.rubypeople.rdt.doc.user (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "Ruby Development Documentation" [Resolved]
org.rubypeople.rdt.launching (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "Ruby Development Tools Launching Support" [Resolved]
org.rubypeople.rdt.source (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "pluginName" [Resolved]
org.rubypeople.rdt.testunit (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "Ruby Development Tools Test::Unit support" [Resolved]
org.rubypeople.rdt.ui (0.7.0.601192300PRD) "Ruby Development Tools UI" [Resolved]
org.springframework.ide.eclipse (1.2.5) "Spring IDE" [Resolved]
org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.core (1.2.5) "Spring IDE Beans Core" [Active]
org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.ui (1.2.4) "Spring IDE Beans UI" [Active]
org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.ui.doc (1.2.1) "Spring IDE Beans Documentation" [Resolved]
org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.ui.editor (1.0.0) "Spring IDE Beans Config Editor" [Resolved]
org.springframework.ide.eclipse.beans.ui.graph (1.2.2) "Spring IDE Beans Graph" [Resolved]
org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core (1.2.5) "Spring IDE Core" [Active]
org.springframework.ide.eclipse.core.doc (1.2.6) "Spring Framework Reference Documentation" [Resolved]
org.springframework.ide.eclipse.ui (1.2.2) "Spring IDE UI" [Active]
org.uddi4j (2.0.3) "UDDI4J 2.0.3" [Resolved]
org.wsdl4j (1.4.0) "WSDL4J 1.4" [Resolved]
ru.novosoft.nsuml (1.4.0) "Novosoft NSUML" [Resolved]
system.bundle (3.1.2) "OSGi System Bundle" [Active]

*** User Preferences:
#Wed Mar 15 08:19:56 MST 2006
/instance/org.eclipse.cdt.ui/content_assist_project_search_scope=true
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.builder.resourceCopyExclusionFilter=*.uad,*.ucd,*.uld,*.upd,*.udd,*.uod,*.usd,*.utd,*.uud,*.odd,
*.ead,*.ecd,*.eld,*.epd,*.edd,*.eod,*.esd,*.etd,*.eud,*.urd*.uml2,*.ecore,,*.launch
/instance/org.eclipse.compare/StructureViewerAliases=CLASSPATH.XML
/instance/org.eclipse.wst.internet.proxy/userNameText=encoded\:
/instance/org.eclipse.cdt.make.ui/useAnnotationsPrefPage=true
/instance/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui/pref_text_ksubst=-kkv
/instance/org.eclipse.wst.sse.core/task-tag-projects-already-scanned=CainManagement,CasperManager,cvs,sys,
MyRubyProject,RaveProducer
@org.eclipse.jdt.junit=3.1.1
/instance/org.eclipse.cdt.ui/editor_folding_enabled=true
/instance/org.eclipse.team.cvs.ui/pref_change_perspective_on_show_annotations=always
/instance/org.eclipse.ui/DOCK_PERSPECTIVE_BAR=left
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.ui/org.eclipse.jdt.ui.text.custom_code_templates=<?xml version\="1.0" encoding\="UTF-8"?>\n<templates/>
/instance/org.rubypeople.rdt.ui/useAnnotationsPrefPage=true
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.ide/SWITCH_PERSPECTIVE_ON_PROJECT_CREATION=always
/instance/org.eclipse.cdt.core/indexer=org.eclipse.cdt.core.domsourceindexer
@org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core=0.7.0
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.ide/platformState=508
@org.eclipse.ui.ide=3.1.1
@org.eclipse.jdt.core=3.1.2
/instance/org.eclipse.jdt.core/org.eclipse.jdt.core.classpathVariable.ECLIPSE_HOME=/usr/local/eclipse
@org.eclipse.team.core=3.1.1
/instance/org.eclipse.ui.workbench/editors=<?xml version\="1.0" encoding\="UTF-8"?>\n<editors>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.emf.mapping.xsd2ecore.presentation.XSD2EcoreEditor" id\="org.eclipse.emf.mapping.xsd2ecore.presentation.XSD2EcoreEditorID" image\="icons/full/obj16/XSD2EcoreModelFile.gif" internal\="true" label\="XSD to Ecore Model Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.emf.mapping.xsd2ecore.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.jdt.internal.debug.ui.snippeteditor.JavaSnippetEditor" id\="org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui.SnippetEditor" image\="$nl$/icons/full/obj16/jsbook_obj.gif" internal\="true" label\="Scrapbook" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.jdt.debug.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.CollaborationDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.CollaborationDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/collaborationDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="UML Collaboration Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.ProfileDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.ProfileDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/profileDiagram.gif" internal\="true" label\="UML Profile Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.presentation.EcoreEditor" id\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.presentation.ReflectiveEditorID" image\="platform\:/plugin/org.eclipse.emf.edit/icons/full/obj16/ModelFile.gif" internal\="true" label\="Sample Reflective Ecore Model Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.ui.editors.text.TextEditor" id\="org.eclipse.ui.DefaultTextEditor" image\="$nl$/icons/full/obj16/file_obj.gif" internal\="true" label\="Text Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.ui.editors"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.editor.AntEditor" id\="org.eclipse.ant.ui.internal.editor.AntEditor" image\="$nl$/icons/full/obj16/ant_buildfile.gif" internal\="true" label\="Ant Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.ant.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.dtd.DTDEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.dtd.DTDEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/DtdIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen DTD Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.nrl.NRLEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.nrl.NRLEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/NrlIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen NRL Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui.internal.editor.StructuredTextEditorJSP" id\="org.eclipse.jst.jsp.core.jspsource.source" image\="icons//full/obj16/sourceEditor.gif" internal\="true" label\="JSP Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.jst.jsp.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.CEditor" id\="org.eclipse.cdt.ui.editor.CEditor" image\="icons/obj16/c_file_obj.gif" internal\="true" label\="C/C++ Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.cdt.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.rnc.RNCEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.rnc.RNCEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/RncIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen RNC Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xml.XMLEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xml.XMLEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/XmlIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen XML Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.ui.examples.javaeditor.JavaEditor" id\="org.eclipse.ui.JavaEditor" image\="icons/obj16/java.gif" internal\="true" label\="Example Java Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.ui.examples.javaeditor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.jdt.internal.ui.javaeditor.ClassFileEditor" id\="org.eclipse.jdt.ui.ClassFileEditor" image\="$nl$/icons/full/obj16/classf_obj.gif" internal\="true" label\="Class File Viewer" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.jdt.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="de.byteaction.velocity.editor.MultiPageEditor" id\="de.byteaction.velocity.editor.Editor" image\="icons/full/obj16/vsl_file.gif" internal\="true" label\="Veloeclipse" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="de.byteaction.velocity.ui"/>\n<descriptor id\="org.eclipse.ui.browser.editorSupport" image\="$nl$/icons/obj16/internal_browser.gif" internal\="false" label\="Web Browser" launcher\="org.eclipse.ui.internal.browser.BrowserLauncher" openMode\="4" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.ui.browser"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.rubypeople.rdt.internal.ui.rubyeditor.RubyEditor" id\="org.rubypeople.rdt.ui.EditorRubyFile" image\="icons/full/ctool16/ruby_page.gif" internal\="true" label\="Ruby Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.rubypeople.rdt.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.pde.internal.ui.editor.plugin.ManifestEditor" id\="org.eclipse.pde.ui.manifestEditor" image\="$nl$/icons/obj16/plugin_mf_obj.gif" internal\="true" label\="Plug-in Manifest Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.pde.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.internal.editor.ServerEditor" id\="org.eclipse.wst.server.ui.editor" image\="icons/obj16/server.gif" internal\="true" label\="Server Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.wst.server.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.ui.examples.templateeditor.editors.TemplateEditor" id\="org.eclipse.ui.examples.templateeditor.editors.TemplateEditor" image\="icons/sample.gif" internal\="true" label\="Template Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.ui.examples.javaeditor"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xsd.XSDEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xsd.XSDEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/XsdIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen XSD Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.xsd.presentation.XSDEditor" id\="org.eclipse.xsd.presentation.XSDEditorID" image\="icons/full/obj16/XSDModelFile.gif" internal\="true" label\="Sample XML Schema Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.xsd.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.emf.CollaborationDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.emf.CollaborationDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/collaborationDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="EMF Collaboration Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.ObjectDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.ObjectDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/objectDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="UML Object Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.emf.UseCaseDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.emf.UseCaseDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/usecaseDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="EMF Use Case Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.cdt.make.internal.ui.editor.MakefileEditor" id\="org.eclipse.cdt.make.editor" image\="icons/etool16/makefile.gif" internal\="true" label\="Makefile Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.cdt.make.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.hudson.velocityweb.editors.velocity.VelocityMultiPageEditor" id\="com.hudson.velocityweb.editors.velocity.VelocityMultiPageEditor" image\="icons/template.gif" internal\="true" label\="Velocity Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.hudson.velocityweb"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xsl.XSLEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.xsl.XSLEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/XslIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen XSL Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.ui.editors.text.TextEditor" id\="org.eclipse.wst.wsi.ui.internal.WSILogEditor" image\="icons/wsi_logfile_obj.gif" internal\="true" label\="Text Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.wst.wsi.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.emf.ComponentDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.emf.ComponentDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/componentDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="EMF Component Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.pde.internal.ui.editor.build.BuildEditor" id\="org.eclipse.pde.ui.buildEditor" image\="$nl$/icons/obj16/build_exec.gif" internal\="true" label\="Build Properties Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.pde.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.presentation.EcoreEditor" id\="org.eclipse.uml2.examples.emof2ecore.EMOF2EcoreEditorID" image\="platform\:/plugin/org.eclipse.emf.ecore.editor/icons/full/obj16/EcoreModelFile.gif" internal\="true" label\="EMOF2Ecore Example Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.uml2.examples.emof2ecore"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.emf.SequenceDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.emf.SequenceDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/sequenceDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="EMF Sequence Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.database.external.uml.DatabaseDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.database.external.uml.DatabaseDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/dbDiagram.gif" internal\="true" label\="Database" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.database"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.uml2.presentation.UML2Editor" id\="org.eclipse.uml2.presentation.UML2EditorID" image\="icons/full/obj16/UML2ModelFile.gif" internal\="true" label\="UML2 Model Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.uml2.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.emf.ActivityDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.emf.ActivityDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/activityDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="EMF Activity Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.ActivityDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.ActivityDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/activityDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="UML Activity Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore.genmodel.presentation.GenModelEditor" id\="org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore.genmodel.presentation.GenModelEditorID" image\="icons/full/obj16/GenModelModelFile.gif" internal\="true" label\="EMF Generator" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.emf.codegen.ecore.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.pde.internal.ui.editor.schema.SchemaEditor" id\="org.eclipse.pde.ui.schemaEditor" image\="$nl$/icons/obj16/schema_obj.gif" internal\="true" label\="Extension Point Schema Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.pde.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.RobustnessDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.RobustnessDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/robustnessDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="UML Robustness Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.pde.ui.internal.samples.SampleEditor" id\="org.eclipse.pde.ui.sampleEditor" image\="$nl$/icons/obj16/build_exec.gif" internal\="true" label\="Code Sample Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.pde.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.gef.examples.logicdesigner.LogicEditor" id\="Logic Graphical Editor" image\="logic.gif" internal\="true" label\="Logic Graphical Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.gef.examples.logic"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.omondo.uml.StateDiagramEditor" id\="com.omondo.uml.StateDiagramEditor" image\="icons/full/obj16/statechartDiagram_on.gif" internal\="true" label\="UML State Diagram Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.omondo.uml.core"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2ecore.presentation.Ecore2EcoreEditor" id\="org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2ecore.presentation.Ecore2EcoreEditorID" image\="icons/full/obj16/Ecore2EcoreModelFile.gif" internal\="true" label\="Ecore to Ecore Mapping Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.emf.mapping.ecore2ecore.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.py.PYEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.py.PYEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/TxtIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen Python Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.rng.RNGEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.rng.RNGEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/RngIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen RNG Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.presentation.EcoreEditor" id\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.presentation.EcoreEditorID" image\="icons/full/obj16/EcoreModelFile.gif" internal\="true" label\="Sample Ecore Model Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.sch.SCHEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.sch.SCHEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/SchIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen SCH Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.asm.AsmTextEditor" id\="org.eclipse.cdt.ui.editor.asm.AsmEditor" image\="icons/obj16/s_file_obj.gif" internal\="true" label\="Assembly Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.cdt.ui"/>\n<descriptor class\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.fo.FOEditor" id\="com.oxygenxml.editor.editors.fo.FOEditor" image\="eclipseIcons/XslIcon16.gif" internal\="true" label\="Oxygen FO Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="com.oxygenxml.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.wst.rdb.internal.sqlscrapbook.editor.SQLScrapbookEditor" id\="org.eclipse.wst.rdb.internal.sqlscrapbook.editor.SQLScrapbookEditor" image\="images/qrydoc.gif" internal\="true" label\="SQL Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.wst.rdb.sqlscrapbook"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo.presentation.SDOEditor" id\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo.presentation.SDOEditorID" image\="icons/full/obj16/SDOModelFile.gif" internal\="true" label\="Data Graph Editor" openMode\="1" open_in_place\="false" plugin\="org.eclipse.emf.ecore.sdo.editor"/>\n<descriptor class\="org.eclipse.ui.editors.text.TextEditor" id\="org.eclipse.jdt.ui.JARDescEditor&quot
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

LonnieVanZandt wrote:execution never stops at any breakpoint. (Although, oddly, the ability to single-step has returned - this implies that XSLT TraceListener is sometimes working...)
Do you use the Run to end command or one of the Run and Run to cursor ? The Run to end command never stops on breakpoints and this is not a bug. If you place the cursor on the line <xsl:template match="/"> and press Run to cursor does the debugger stop there ?
LonnieVanZandt wrote:I doubt that the issue with XSLT debugger breakpoints is a JDK issue because it was working under jdk1.4.7, stopped working with jdk1.4.7, and still isn't working with jdk1.5.0.
I just wanted to provide a link to a binary JDK distribution. I did not mean the problem is caused by the JDK version. Do you remember what was the Eclipse change (installed a new plugin, changed a configuration setting, etc) which made the <oXygen/> debugger stop working ?

If there are no errors logged to the Error Log view of Eclipse we can try to find what is wrong by looking at a log file created by the <oXygen/> plugin on your computer. Please contact us at support at oxygenxml dot com to give you a logging configuration file.

Regards,
Sorin
LonnieVanZandt

Post by LonnieVanZandt »

To clarify, none of the breakpoint operations work - except the single-step button. Actually, I haven't tried the Run To Function End / Step Out Of operation.

No offense taken on the links to known-good packages - I just lack the time to roll everything back or to install a separate setup.

Unfortunately, I can't recall when precisely the functionality stopped working.

Sure, tell me how to trigger any useful diagnostic logs.