Customize autocomplete for XProc?

Questions about XML that are not covered by the other forums should go here.
Zearin

Customize autocomplete for XProc?

Post by Zearin »

I'm still learning XProc and I love it. But it is definitely very different from anything I've worked with before, so I wanted to figure out a way to tell me what all my options are for each step.

Is it possible in oXygen to set a preference that, when using autocomplete, automatically populates all the required attributes/children of the current element? (What about optional attributes/children?)
-- Zearin
sorin_ristache

Re: Customize autocomplete for XProc?

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

The next version of Oxygen will support XProc scripts. Content completion in XProc scripts will be based on a RELAX NG schema and it will insert required elements and attributes when they can be determined from the schema. Watch the Oxygen-user list for the announcement of the beta version of the next release of Oxygen in which you can test the XProc support.

Regards,
Sorrin
Zearin

Post by Zearin »

Oh, this is great news!

Do you know when the next version is coming out? (Or rather, Can you tell me when the next version is coming out? 8) )

Is the next version a “point release” or a major upgrade?
-- Zearin
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Version 11.0 is a major upgrade and will be released in a month. We will announce a beta version on the Oxygen-user mailing list.

Regards,
Sorin