Build failed

Oxygen general issues.
Minnu

Build failed

Post by Minnu »

When I am trying to build , the build is throwing the following error.
[pipeline] [DOTJ013E][ERROR] Failed to parse the referenced file 'SystemRequirements.xml' due to below exception. Please correct the reference base on the exception message.
[pipeline] C:\Documents and Settings\jerinjer\Desktop\help\Source\SystemRequirements.xml (The system cannot find the file specified).

What would be the reason? I have a created a file with the name SystemRequirements.xml in the beginning, but deleted it later. I am finding that even if these files are deleted or renamed, while building DITA is looking for those files in the system and throwing the error. How could I solve this issue? Please help.
Thanks
Julie
sorin_ristache

Re: Build failed

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

Do you get the error when you transform a DITA file in Oxygen? What do you transform: a DITA topic, a DITA map?

Does the file C:\Documents and Settings\jerinjer\Desktop\help\Source\SystemRequirements.xml exist on disk? If not the transformation cannot continue because a needed file cannot be found. If yes please post all the output that is displayed in the DITA Transformation output view in Oxygen.

Regards,
Sorin