Make 'Show List' window wider

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
csalsa

Make 'Show List' window wider

Post by csalsa »

Hi

I find the 'Show List' window most useful. However, some of our XML filenames are long and are truncated when displayed in the pop-up window.

This is a problem as we use directories for releases and some releases have over 900 XML samples files. The longest filenames are seventy characters.

Could you please make the pop-up window behind the 'Show List' window adapt in width to accommodate the longest filename.
sorin_ristache

Re: Make 'Show List' window wider

Post by sorin_ristache »

I am sorry, what do you mean by Show List window? Do you mean the drop-down list of a combo box with file names that pops up whe you click on the arrow button of a combo box? In what view/dialog box/editing perspective is that combo box located? What are you trying to do?

Regards,
Sorin
csalsa

Post by csalsa »

Hi Sorin

Apologies for not being more specific. I used the same words that you posted in a response to another member. How do I switch tabs with a key / keyboard shortcut?

The 'Show List' button that I was talking about is the button located on the top right-hand-side of the OxygenXML editor panel. It is in the same bar, on the right-hand-side, that holds the tab titles for the files loaded in the editor panel.

It is the icon that when the cursor is hovered over the icon a yellow tip pops-up with the words 'Show List'. When the icon is pressed, it shows a dropdown of the list of files open in the OxygenXML editor panel.
csalsa

Post by csalsa »

The problem is that the windows shows the truncated right-hand-side of the filename. I would like to see the whole filename.
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Now I understand. When you hover the mouse pointer over a filename in the Show List popup Oxygen displays a tooltip with the full path of that file. You can see the filename in the tooltip.

Regards,
Sorin