Is it possible to create a plug-in for <oxygen> that will provide the ability to track revisions? (similar to the revision marks feature in Word)
Here is a scenario:
1. Writer creates the XML file and writes content in XML.
2. Writer hands file off to be edited by an editor.
3. Editor turns on revision marks and edits the XML file. At this point, we need to track exactly what is changed so the writer can review the changes and accept or decline them.
4. When editor is done, editor hands file back to writer.
5. Writer reviews each change and either accepts or declines the change.
Any help here would be great!
Having trouble installing <oXygen/>? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.