Error: "The transformer Saxon9B XQuery is not available"

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
sampablokuper

Error: "The transformer Saxon9B XQuery is not available"

Post by sampablokuper »

Dear all,

I'm constructing an XQuery in oXygen, and I've just hit a snag. When I attempt to validate the XQuery, I get the error:

"The transformer Saxon9B XQuery is not available anymore. Please reconfigure the transformation scenario."

I haven't come across this problem before when using XQueries in oXygen. However, all previous XQuery work I've done in oXygen used earlier versions of oXygen; the problem above has occurred in 9.3, build 2008070211, which I upgraded to earlier today.

Does anyone know how to solve this?

Many thanks,

Sam
----
Windows XP
oXygen 9.3
sorin_ristache

Re: Error: "The transformer Saxon9B XQuery is not available"

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

I cannot reproduce the error. Yes, the name of the processor was Saxon9B XQuery in previous versions and it is Saxon-B XQuery 9.0.0.6 in version 9.3 but the conversion to the new name is done automatically at the startup of version 9.3. I tried that and I get no error when I start version 9.3 and use a scenario created with a previous version and imported automatically in the preferences of version 9.3. What was the number of the older version of Oxygen in which you set the Saxon9B XQuery in a scenario? Can you send us a zip archive with your Oxygen preferences folder (on Windows C:\Documents and Settings\[user-name]\Application Data\com.oxygenxml)?

Regards,
Sorin
sampablokuper

Post by sampablokuper »

sorin wrote:What was the number of the older version of Oxygen in which you set the Saxon9B XQuery in a scenario? Can you send us a zip archive with your Oxygen preferences folder (on Windows C:\Documents and Settings\[user-name]\Application Data\com.oxygenxml)?
Dear Sorin,

Thanks for your reply. My previous attempt to run an XQuery in Oxygen was c. 28 May 2008. I don't have a record of which version of Oxygen was installed at that time, but hopefully the date will allow you to work out which version it was likely to have been.

I have emailed a zip of my Oxygen preferences folder to the address specified on the page you linked to.

All best,

Sam
sampablokuper

Post by sampablokuper »

Interesting. I just pressed the "Restore Defaults" in the Preferences dialog under XML / XSLT-FO-XQuery / XQuery" and now XQuery validation is working again. The strange thing is, I don't recall altering the XQuery settings at any point.

Still, regardless of what caused the glitch, the main thing for me is that I can carry on with my work now :)

Thanks again,

Sam