Get Changes is returning information for files in all CF tasks, not just the selected task

Oxygen general issues.
h2Z

Get Changes is returning information for files in all CF tasks, not just the selected task

Post by h2Z »

I have multiple Content Fusion tasks related to separate groups of files in a single ditamap. I have received feedback back from a reviewer and accepted/rejected the feedback through the Content Fusion browser page for each task. Back in Oxygen, I want to go through each individual CF task and click the Get Changes option to review the edits and bring them into the source XML files. When I click Get Changes on a single task, it opens the Get Changes window with files from more than one of my CF tasks. It even includes a file that I have already edited as a result of a CF task that I later deleted. Why is the list of files not restricted to one particular task? My understanding is that the Apply button at the bottom of the Get Changes window applies to all files in the list in the window, and there are too many to do this in a single step.
cosminef
Site Admin

Re: Get Changes is returning information for files in all CF tasks, not just the selected task

Post by cosminef »

Hello,
We replied to your email, if you wish, we can continue through email, on that specific subject.
Best Regards,
Cosmin
Cosmin Eftenie
www.oxygenxml.com