Missing webhelp.classic plugin?

Oxygen general issues.
c_parrott

Missing webhelp.classic plugin?

Post by c_parrott »

Hello,

I am trying to localize the interface of my responsive webhelp in Oxygen version 24.1. I have gone through the https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/ ... e-new-lang steps on this help page. These instructions had me create a plugin file with this text:

<plugin id="com.oxygenxml.webhelp.localization">
<require plugin="com.oxygenxml.webhelp.responsive"/>
<feature extension="dita.xsl.strings" file="webhelp-extension-strings.xml"/>
</plugin>

However, I am getting an error message that indicates I need a different plugin entirely:
localization-error.PNG
localization-error.PNG (18.88 KiB) Viewed 839 times
Do I need this webhelp.classic plugin in order to localize the interface? If so, where can I get it?

Thanks so much for your help!
Claire
cosmin_andrei

Re: Missing webhelp.classic plugin?

Post by cosmin_andrei »

Hello,

Thank you for your email!

Please make sure that your plugin.xml file from step 2 does not contain any reference to the Classic Webhelp plugin. If there are any reference, please remove it, if not please try again the procedure on an Oxygen clean installation.
Regards,
Cosmin
--
Cosmin Andrei
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support
c_parrott

Post by c_parrott »

Hi there,

Thank you for your response! I'm attaching an image of my plugin file for your review. I am working off a fresh installation of version 24.1 (I was using 24.0 before and thought upgrading might solve the issue). I've restarted my computer and am still getting the same error. I know at one point my plugin file did reference the webhelp classic, but I don't know how to make the transform "forget" that old version of the plugin, as the new one does not mentione it. Let me know what you think!
plugin-image.PNG
plugin-image.PNG (12.2 KiB) Viewed 782 times
Thanks,
Claire
c_parrott

Post by c_parrott »

An update for any with a similar problem: I fully deleted Oxygen v 24.1, deleted my program files folder, and reinstalled--the OT integrator seems to be working now! I guess I just needed to fully "refresh" the install. Thank you very much for your help!