Default XSLT processoris not sticking

Oxygen general issues.
mphare

Default XSLT processoris not sticking

Post by mphare »

In my preferences, I have the Saxon8B set for "XSLT 2.0 Validates with" and my stylesheets include the line:

Code: Select all

<xsl:stylesheet version="2.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
However, when I go into the debugger, Saxon6.5.5 is always selected as the processor and I have to manually change it back to 8B

What have I forgotten to configure to make 8B be the default processor?
--------------------------

- mike

GnuPG Key fingerprint = 1AD4 726D E359 A31D 05BF ACE5 CA93 7AD5 D8E3 A876
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

Thanks, I will file a bug with this, we should keep the last selected processor.
oXygen provides also support for transformation scenarios and a Debug scenario action, if you use that you will get the correct processor selected in the debugger and also eventual parameters for the transformation as they are defined in the scenario so I would recommend using that.

Best Regards,
George
mphare

Post by mphare »

Why is there a preference for XSLT 1.0 and XSLT 2.0 processors if they aren't selected based on the <xsl:stylesheet version=...> statement in the XSLT file?
--------------------------

- mike

GnuPG Key fingerprint = 1AD4 726D E359 A31D 05BF ACE5 CA93 7AD5 D8E3 A876
george
Site Admin

Post by george »

There is not a preference or anything, when entering in the debugger perspective the selection in the XSLT processors list is set to Saxon 6.5. We will make that persistent per session so that if you select Saxon 8B for instance and go to the editor perspective and back to the debugger perspective then you will see Saxon 8B as the selected processor.

The debug scenario initializes the debugger with the information in the associated transformation scenario.

Best Regards,
George
Mircea

Post by Mircea »

Hi Mike,

The behaviour you requested was implemented in the current development stream and will be available in the next release.
Thank you for reporting it.

Best regards,
Mircea.