How to set/generate ant.dtd with ant-contrib inside Oxygen

Questions about XML that are not covered by the other forums should go here.
rembiszm@gmail.com

How to set/generate ant.dtd with ant-contrib inside Oxygen

Post by rembiszm@gmail.com »

Hi,

I am using ant inside Oxygen editor.
Recently I have added the new library ant-contrib and all a new tasks from that library are not recognized by Oxygen.
For example xmlns:ac="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib" in project tag,
<ac:for param="dir">
<ac:sequential>
<ac:if>
etc.

I am aware that ant.dtd under Oxygen structure is responsible for checking but my question is: - is it possible to add new tasks to .dtd file automatically and void manual modification in this file?

Thanks in advance,
MR
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

No, new tasks are not added to ant.dtd automatically. You can edit the ant.dtd file specified in the default association for the root element called "project" in Options -> Preferences -> Editor -> Default Schema Association or you can replace this default association with a new one that you define for Ant build files. Other option is to associate your ant.dtd that defines the new tasks with the XML build file by inserting a DOCTYPE declaration in the XML file using the Associate Schema action but you have to do this for every build file. So I think the default association is better because works for all XML files that match the conditions of the association (namespace, root local name, file name).

Regards,
Sorin