Feature request (well, sort of)

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
catterall

Feature request (well, sort of)

Post by catterall »

This may well be only relevant to Mac users. (10.2.8 on G4 Server)

When I do an [open] or a [save as], I get thrown right back to the root directory, and have to navigate through a complex directory structure before I can complete my [open] or [save as].

Wouldn't it be possible to have Oxygen behave like all other Mac applications and have it remember where the last [open] or [save as] was in the directory structure?

Also, in [save as] it appears to remember some same strange position in directories as I navigate to them - so I also have to scroll the directory to get back to the top. (This doesn't happen for [open], the directories always open at the top.)

Ron
dsewell

Post by dsewell »

Wouldn't it be possible to have Oxygen behave like all other Mac applications and have it remember where the last [open] or [save as] was in the directory structure?
I'm using oXygen 4.0 under OS X 10.3 and it works this way. I remember the undesirable behavior from an earlier release, but the current OS X interface is quite nice for a Java app.
catterall

Post by catterall »

Thanks, I've got 10.3.3 running on an experimental basis - just never though to try it on that.
Ron