Addition to "Additional Stylesheets"

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
eholley

Addition to "Additional Stylesheets"

Post by eholley »

Having responded to customer questions about the name "Cascading stylesheets," the functionality has been redubbed "Additional Stylesheets." The new name caused me confusion because when I see "additional" I think, "In addition to running stylesheet A on XML file X, run stylesheet B on XML file X"--which is wrong thinking. The functionailty more closely alings with the original cascading moniker.

Could we add a radio button that allows us to alter the meaning of "Additional Stylesheets?" Perhaps in the Additional Stylesheets dialog box there could be a radio button with the values: "Run stylesheets on single document" and "Chain stylesheets together" (er, something like that).

Essentially allow us to both have multiple stylesheets applied to one document and stylesheet output to become subsequent stylesheet input.

(While we're at it, how 'bout allowing a transformation scenario to invoke another scenario when the former completes?)
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

We will study the possibility of implementing a more complex transformation flow using transformation scenarios in <oXygen/>. Until then we recommend creating an Ant script for such a flow that can be used with the Apache Ant tool and executing the script in <oXygen/> as an external tool.

Regards,
Sorin