Sort and Filter Options for My Review Tasks Page

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
dreifsnider

Sort and Filter Options for My Review Tasks Page

Post by dreifsnider »

Hi,

The new Close Review button has been very well received by our team so thank you for including that feature!

However, we've started to realize that the My Review Tasks page is becoming quite cluttered with reviews that have been closed.

We would like the ability to sort and filter reviews by review status, meaning either sort all the closed reviews at the bottom of the list, or hide them entirely from the list.

Please let me know if you need any further information about this request.

Thank you!

Daniel
mihai_coanda

Re: Sort and Filter Options for My Review Tasks Page

Post by mihai_coanda »

Hello Daniel,

We are glad that this feature is well received.
I guess you are referring to the "Owned by me" tab of the "My Review Tasks" page as assigned "Review Closed" tasks (from the Assigned To Me tab) are by default hidden.

In version 6.1 "Closed Review" tasks will have a new "Integrated" state (using a new "Mark as integrated" action).

"Integrated" review tasks will:
  • not be visible in the "Owned By Me" tab (a "Show Integrated review tasks" action will make them visible on demand)
  • not be visible to the assigned reviewers, not even when they click the "Show finalized review tasks" action from the "Assigned to Me "tab
  • not be visible from the Oxygen Author/Editor Content Fusion connector to prevent build-up.
In version 6.1 both "Owned By Me" and "Assigned To Me" task lists will be sortable by column, including the Review Status one.

These two features and more review-oriented features will come in version 6.1 of Content Fusion which are are planning to make available in early February, a few weeks from now.
Michael

https://www.oxygenxml.com