Positioning offset when clicking a parent section in the topic toc in webhelp output

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
galanohan

Positioning offset when clicking a parent section in the topic toc in webhelp output

Post by galanohan »

Hi,

I noticed that when clicking a parent section in a topic TOC(right TOC for current topic page) in Webhelp, the cursor usually falls to the first child section. No specific settings were made in either CSS or opt files for the Webhelp transformation template.

For example, in the following topic toc,

When clicking a parent section like this one here:
image.png
image.png (4.97 KiB) Viewed 366 times
The cursor falls to the first child section.

However, I wish the cursor could fall to the right section heading so that read could read the description or procedure contained in that target section:
image.png
image.png (50.6 KiB) Viewed 366 times
So what might be the cause? Note that I didn't customize anything for such on-click events when editing the CSS or OPT files, at least no such intention.

Please point out what I can do to correct this either CSS or OPT files for Webhelp transformation templates if possible.

A zillion thanks!

Regards,
GH
galanohan

Re: Positioning offset when clicking a parent section in the topic toc in webhelp output

Post by galanohan »

btw,
- version of oxygen editor: v25.1
- please ignore typos like missing -er or in ----> in a state of hypoglycemia now...