Issue with webhelp responsive upon update to version 25

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
justyna_i

Issue with webhelp responsive upon update to version 25

Post by justyna_i »

Hello,

I have recently updated my oXygen from 20.1 to 25.0.
I create an pdf and webhelp responsive output. I created new transformation scenario and I used the same template (same css file) yet new webhelp looks different.
Could you help me to identify the reason for the differences and how to fix them?
Issues:
1. In main view of index.html the main column with content is squeezed in the center and in old version was spread on the whole page
2. In main view of index.html, main topic for the chapter does not open as a link even though it contains content
3. Once we move inside of any topic, there is an indent for the title which wasn't there in the old version
4. Topic view, space missing between our graphic and gray chapter path bar.

Please see screenshots for comparison.
Screenshot_1_small.png
Screenshot_1_small.png (178.32 KiB) Viewed 842 times
Screenshot_2_small.png
Screenshot_2_small.png (247.5 KiB) Viewed 842 times
Attachments
Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_3.png (33.64 KiB) Viewed 842 times
Costin

Re: Issue with webhelp responsive upon update to version 25

Post by Costin »

Hi justyna,

Please find below my answers:
1. In main view of index.html the main column with content is squeezed in the center and in old version was spread on the whole page
- I hereby confirm there is an issue which our development team will investigate in order to implement a fix and we will notify this thread when an implementation becomes available. Meanwhile, you could try using CSS to customize the way the elements are displayed in the output. You can find more information on how to create your own CSS customization in this section of the User-Guide.
2. In main view of index.html, main topic for the chapter does not open as a link even though it contains content
3. Once we move inside of any topic, there is an indent for the title which wasn't there in the old version
- Both of these issues were fxed in the latest maintenance build of Oxygen XML WebHelp v25.0.
Therefore, you should download and install the latest build, from our website and see if these issues still occur.
4. Topic view, space missing between our graphic and gray chapter path bar.
- As you were using an old version (20.1), a lot of styles could've changed meanwhile, but this should not be a problem, as this could also be achieved using a CSS customization.

Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support
justyna_i

Post by justyna_i »

Hello Costin,
Please find below my answers:

- I hereby confirm there is an issue which our development team will investigate in order to implement a fix and we will notify this thread when an implementation becomes available. Meanwhile, you could try using CSS to customize the way the elements are displayed in the output. You can find more information on how to create your own CSS customization in this section of the User-Guide.
Has this issue been solved?
Costin

Post by Costin »

Hi Justyna,

So far, the issue still appears as open in our tracking system.
We will notify this thread when a new implementation will be available.

Regards,
Costin
Costin Sandoi
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support