Lost all my transformation scenarios when upgrading to 9.0

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
sanderson

Lost all my transformation scenarios when upgrading to 9.0

Post by sanderson »

I upgraded to version 9.0, opened the same project I normally work in, but found that all of my transformation scenarios from version 8.2 are missing.

I've got quite a list of fairly details scenarios associated with my projects. I don't want to have to manually add those to version 9.0. Is there an automated way to bring them from 8.2 into 9.0?

I wouldn't be surprised to lose global scenarios, but I assumed the project scenarios would travel with the project, and work when the app is upgraded.
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

Both the global scenarios and the project level ones should be preserved when upgrading from version 8.2 to version 9.0. I just tested that with an oXygen project. I saved the global scenarios at project level, I saved the project and I reopened the project both in version 8.2 and in version 9.0. All the scenarios were preserved. Can you send us your project file for reproducing the problem?

Regards,
Sorin
sanderson

Sorry, User Error

Post by sanderson »

Sorry, this was completely user error. I had two different projects, one with the scenarios, one without, both with the same name. I opened the one without scenarios.

My bad. Feel free to delete this entire thread if you want.