Questions about a Site

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
belinda_wong

Questions about a Site

Post by belinda_wong »

Greetings.
At the subscription plan page, the number of site configurations is listed for different plans.
I am trying to understand more about a site and how I can take use of the site configuration for a Business plan.
1. Is there any limit to the WebHelp pages for a site?
2. Can a site accommodate the WebHelp documentation of multiple versions for a product suite or a product series that is composed of some component products?
3. For an enterprise installation, is a site allowed to update some WebHelp documentation of a specific version? For example, I want to update the documentation for one of the component products?
ionela

Re: Questions about a Site

Post by ionela »

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Oxygen Feedback.

Please find my answers inline.
I am trying to understand more about a site and how I can take use of the site configuration for a Business plan.
1. Is there any limit to the WebHelp pages for a site?
There is no limit on the number of topics/pages for the published documentation (WebHelp output). The specified limit for Feedback subscription plans on our website refers to pageviews, which count the numbers of page loads from the documentation.
2. Can a site accommodate the WebHelp documentation of multiple versions for a product suite or a product series that is composed of some component products?
Each product or product documentation it is recommended to have a separate site configuration declared in Feedback. If the product has multiple versions, thereby requiring different documentations, the version support feature in Feedback can be utilized.
3. For an enterprise installation, is a site allowed to update some WebHelp documentation of a specific version? For example, I want to update the documentation for one of the component products?
Oxygen Feedback documents/saves user comments associated with specific topics URLs. Hence, Oxygen Feedback does not host the documentation itself. The content of the documentation can be independently updated, irrespective of the Feedback service status.

If you require any further information or clarification, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Regards,
Ionela
Ionela Istodor
oXygen XML Editor and Author Support