WebHelp-responsive hangs output

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
rdelong

WebHelp-responsive hangs output

Post by rdelong »

I'm in the process of integrating WebHelp v20 into our CCMS (SDL).

When running a test document the plugin copies the file wh-template-copy-resources.xml into the ./temp folder and then hangs.

Here's the contents of the file:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<project basedir="C:\InfoShare\App\Utilities\DITA-OT\OracleFS2\plugins\com.oxygenxml.webhelp.responsive\templates\oxygen" name="Copy template resources" default="copy-template-resources">
<target name="copy-template-resources">
<mkdir dir="C:\InfoShare\Data\PublishingService\Data\DataExports\GUID-A805AD38-A38E-43F7-8D05-A8B9F8A3F3CE.54240.20180423112005604\1\en-US\out/oxygen-webhelp/template"/>
<copy todir="C:\InfoShare\Data\PublishingService\Data\DataExports\GUID-A805AD38-A38E-43F7-8D05-A8B9F8A3F3CE.54240.20180423112005604\1\en-US\out/oxygen-webhelp/template" overwrite="yes" failonerror="yes" verbose="yes">
<fileset dir=".">
<include name="oxygen.css"/>
</fileset>
<fileset dir=".">
<include name="resources/**/*"/>
<exclude name="resources/**/*.svn"/>
<exclude name="resources/**/*.git"/>
</fileset>
</copy>
</target>
</project>
When I attempt to create this directory manually, I receive a syntax error. However, when I change the following line from

C:\InfoShare\Data\PublishingService\Data\DataExports\GUID-A805AD38-A38E-43F7-8D05-A8B9F8A3F3CE.54240.20180423112005604\1\en-US\out/oxygen-webhelp/template
and change the trailing / to \

C:\InfoShare\Data\PublishingService\Data\DataExports\GUID-A805AD38-A38E-43F7-8D05-A8B9F8A3F3CE.54240.20180423112005604\1\en-US\out\oxygen-webhelp\template
Then I'm able to create the necessary folder in the temp directory.

I have searched for "/oxygen-webhelp/template" but I can't figure where this particular path name is entered so I can edit the file.

Any ideas?
radu_pisoi

Re: WebHelp-responsive hangs output

Post by radu_pisoi »

Hi,
I have searched for "/oxygen-webhelp/template" but I can't figure where this particular path name is entered so I can edit the file.
The wh-template-copy-resources.xml file is generated from a Java library to copy the template resources[1] to the output folder. So you cannot modify it to change the file separator.

From our tests on Windows platform, we did not encounter any problem when using the '/' character for copying template resources.

I'm not very familiar with SDL CCMS environment, the folders they create to check in/out resource. So, could you try to modify the
WebHelp transformation and change the 'output' and 'temp' folders to point to normal folders to your machine. Is it working in this case?

However, please contact us on support@oxygenxml.com. I will try to give you a development WebHelp version that use the system file separator when generate the wh-template-copy-resources.xml file.

----
[1] - Template Resources
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/ ... aid-title3
Radu Pisoi
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com