Missing Information Views in Bottom XSLT Debugger Panes

Oxygen general issues.
Jack_Kulas

Missing Information Views in Bottom XSLT Debugger Panes

Post by Jack_Kulas »

I just loaded Oxygen XML Editor Ver 12 on a Windows XP platform. And now I'd like to start using the XSLT Debugger more than I used to in earlier versions. However, when I load up my XML & XSL files and set up a Debug Scenario, 3 of the 8 advertised "Information Views" that are supposed to appear in the bottom panes are missing.

I have these 5:

Stack view
Templates view (XSLT only)
Nodeset view
Messages View
Variables View

But am missing these 3:

Trace view
Context Node View
Breakpoints View

I looked and looked for help on configuring the bottom panes with Information Views but came up empty. How do I get all 8 Information Views?

Thanks,

--Jack
Jack Kulas
Web/XML App Developer
LSI, Incorporated
Jacksonville, Fl
adrian

Re: Missing Information Views in Bottom XSLT Debugger Panes

Post by adrian »

Hello,

These views are usually visible by default or if you reset the XSLT Debugger perspective layout to its default(Window -> Reset Layout).
You can also show these views from the main menu: Window -> Show View -> Breakpoints, Context, Trace (in the bottom half of the list).

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
Jack_Kulas

Re: Missing Information Views in Bottom XSLT Debugger Panes

Post by Jack_Kulas »

Thanks, Adrian. That was an easy one I see. Dah. The Window menu. It's got everything one needs to configure the panes.

I did happen on another, quite indirect way to bring up those missing views. From the Options | Menu Shortcut Keys..., one can define key sequences to bring up all those views. The views are listed under Category "Perspective" with Descriptions such as "Breakpoints," "Context," "Trace," etc. Now I've got some shortcuts if the views get closed.

Thanks again.

--Jack
Jack Kulas
Web/XML App Developer
LSI, Incorporated
Jacksonville, Fl