Problem with Trang in Eclipse 2.1.x

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
pfstrack

Problem with Trang in Eclipse 2.1.x

Post by pfstrack »

Nice tool. :)

I am having problems with Trang conversions running oXygen 3.0 as a plugin for Eclipse 2.1.2/2.1.3 on Windows XP. I am using JDK 1.3.1_09.

No matter what I specify as the output location, the generated file appears as the input file name, with any "." removed. For example, when I am converting "example.dtd" to anything else, the output file is always "exampledtd".

The output file does use the path that I specify, but if I specify a path to a non-existent directory, I get an IOException: (The system cannot find the path specified).

Finally, the generated file does not appear in the Package Explorer until I refresh the directory.
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Thank you for reporting the bug. We fixed the output name of the Trang conversion and now the current project refreshes automatically to show the conversion result file. You will be able to benefit of this in the upcoming release.

Best regards,
Sorin
pfstrack

Post by pfstrack »

No worries.

I have been giving the tool a thorough workout over the last month, and this is the only major bug I have found. Even it is in the "annoying but minor" category rather than a show-stopper.

<oXygen/> has the fastest ROI of any tool I have ever purchased. I made up my initial investment with increased productivity in under 3 hours.