Executing OxygenXML on a MacOS-beta partition

Oxygen general issues.
Vinny

Executing OxygenXML on a MacOS-beta partition

Post by Vinny »

Folks,
I have installed the beta of MacOS 15.0 on a separate partition, and would like to execute OxygenXML from it (although the binary is still located on the MacOS 14 partition), but there’s no way I can launch it, because it keeps asking for the licence (of course I have one, but it won’t work when entered, because of a mismatched version).
What can I do?
Of course, this does not happen on a partition upgraded from 14 to 15.
Thanks!
Radu

Re: Executing OxygenXML on a MacOS-beta partition

Post by Radu »

Hi,
I'm not sure what to advise you here. Oxygen has a preferences folder in the user home "Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml" where it stores its license key and also its global preferences. Maybe you just need to copy this "Library/Preferences/com.oxygenxml" folder from the original user home to the test user home.
About this remark:
(of course I have one, but it won’t work when entered, because of a mismatched version).
I do not understand, do you no longer have in an email we sent you the proper license to use for licensing Oxygen?
Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
Vinny

Re: Executing OxygenXML on a MacOS-beta partition

Post by Vinny »

Radu wrote: Fri Jun 14, 2024 12:31 pm Radu,
Thanks! It worked fine with the method you suggested. I had copied the relevant subdirectory of Library/Applications Support but not the one you mentioned.
The message for version 14 was simply me trying to enter the original licence you had sent me when we had first bought OxygenXML.

Thanks for your help!
Vincent
Last edited by Vinny on Mon Jun 17, 2024 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.