Print, Save or Archive?

Are you missing a feature? Request its implementation here.
deemil

Print, Save or Archive?

Post by deemil »

Can there be a way to Save, Archive and/or PRINT the Feedback Comments once they have all been entered? We need to find a way to transfer the comments over to certain people who do not have access. Maybe Save As or an Export As file? Or is there a code that can be added to produce this automatically with every output?
marius

Re: Print, Save or Archive?

Post by marius »

Hi,
Currently we don't have this functionality in Oxygen Feedback, but in order to register an issue on our issue tracker, you need to elaborate more about your use case and what you want to achieve from each action you mentioned.
Also, we need to know at what level do you want these actions to work, at page level, site or organization?

Regards,
Marius
Marius Ciolacu
Syncro Soft / Oxygen XML
deemil

Post by deemil »

This link from your website shows what I am looking for.
https://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/ ... 2Ccomments
How do I "Export Comments" to XML? I am an Admin for our Organization, but I do not see this as an option. This is what I need to do.
Last edited by deemil on Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
marius

Post by marius »

Hi,
This link you provided refers to a product that was discontinued a few years ago.
We do have a feature request logged for the Export comments action, so I'll add your feedback to it.
Meanwhile, if you are using the Enterprise distribution, the database which contains the comments is available for admins and export comments can be done using the database management tool.
Best regards,
Marius
Marius Ciolacu
Syncro Soft / Oxygen XML