Bug? Add Ant Transform Scenario to Doc Type

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
scottbdr

Bug? Add Ant Transform Scenario to Doc Type

Post by scottbdr »

Hi, when I select "Ant Transformation" to add a transform to my custom Document Type (on itsTransformation Tab), I get nothing. All of the other selections bring up a dialog. Is there something about my doc type preventing this selection, or is it bug?
I'm running XML Editor 25.0, build 2022121306

Thanks, Scott
scottbdr

Re: Bug? Add Ant Transform Scenario to Doc Type

Post by scottbdr »

FYI, I updated to XML Editor 25.1, build 2023070306 and problem is still there.
alex_jitianu

Post by alex_jitianu »

Hi Scott,

Thank you for reporting this issue. I managed to reproduce it myself and I recorded an issue to get it fixed. Can you tell me more about the context? Perhaps we can find an workaround. For example you could:
- create a global ANT scenario, from outside frameworks, (the Configure transformation scenarios action from the main Oxygen toolbar)
- export it to a file using the Export selected scenarios action from the contextual menu
- edit your custom document type and on the Transformation tab select Import scenarios from under the list

Best regards,
Alex
scottbdr

Post by scottbdr »

Glad to hear it wasn't just me :) I worked around it by finding another framework file and cutting/pasting an AntScenario element into my framework file. At that point, I restarted Oxygen and the scenario was there and I could edit it - so it's just the adding part I think. What you suggested would probably work as well.

Thanks, Scott
Radu

Post by Radu »

Hi Scott,
We just released Oxygen 26.0 and it should have a fix for this reported problem.
Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com