Framework ATA 2300

Having trouble deploying Oxygen XML Web Author? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
Antoineflg35

Framework ATA 2300

Post by Antoineflg35 »

Good morning,

I work with oxygen XML WEB author. I want to use the ata2300 framework to link its styling to my XML files. I imported my framework on oxygen xml web author. When I open my XML file, I get the following message:
"Cannot load the associated css files". Can you explain to me how to link my ata 2300 framework with my XML files on oxygen wbe author? And do I have to use another tool in addition?

THANKS
cristi_talau

Re: Framework ATA 2300

Post by cristi_talau »

Hello,

The "Cannot load the associated css files" can appear for any reasons. Most common one being:
  • The framework that you uploaded does not match the file that you open. To see if this is the case, open the "More ..." (triple dots icon) > "Report Problem.." dialog. And check the "Document type" field if it contiains "ata2300" which is the name of your framework.
  • In the framework, the path of the CSS file is incorrect. A common mistake is to use an absolute path for the CSS file from the computer of the user that created the framework.
If you plan to develop your own framework, using Oxygen XML Editor as a framework development tool is a good idea. It has a user interface to help you configure the framework as well as various tools to help with writing CSS and schema files.

If you are using a framework created by someone else, like this ata2300 framework: https://github.com/acolad-digital/oxygen-ata-2300 , you can ask the maintainers of the framework for help. BTW, I took a look at this framework and it seems that the path to the CSS file [1] contains Windows-style path separators which don't work on Linux. You may want to replace them with '/'.

Best,
Cristian