XProc does not process XInclude in Oxygen 25.1

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
fsteimke

XProc does not process XInclude in Oxygen 25.1

Post by fsteimke »

Hi,
i have just installed oXygen XML Editor 25.1, build 2023031510, running in a Windows 10 Environment. I'd like to use it with a large modular DocBook Book which uses xi:include for each Chapter. My XProc Pipeline did work well with Oxygen 24.0. It does not, however, with Oxygen 25.1, since xincludes are not processed.
To reproduce the Problem i i wrote a simple XProc Pipeline which does not more than p:identity in a new Oxygen Project with all settings on default. Applying the Pipeline to the modular Book i woud expect a single, large file with the whole Content of the Book,. What i get, however, is an exact copy of the main file with unchanged xi:include Elements.
In Preferences the XSLTPROC Option Enable XInclude Processing is checked. (I have also tried with unchecked, same Result).
For XProc i use the regular Add On for Calabash XProc Engine, shipped with Oxygen 25.1
Sincerely, Frank Steimke
fsteimke

Re: XProc does not process XInclude in Oxygen 25.1

Post by fsteimke »

Considering again. i don't think its a bug, because there is a XProc 1.0 standard step for xinclude.

But there is at least a difference between the 24 version (which did not require the p:xinclude step) and 25.1 (which does).

Thanks,
Frank Steimke
Mircea

Re: XProc does not process XInclude in Oxygen 25.1

Post by Mircea »

Hello Frank,

Please note that the version 25.1 of Oxygen is shipped with the new version of Calabash XProc: 1.5.3-110.
The difference resides only in the Calabash engine, there are no changes in our way of using it.

Regards,
Mircea
Mircea Enachescu
<oXygen> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com