shortcut for right pane and need toolbar to scroll at start in one click

Having trouble deploying Oxygen XML Web Author? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
shikhar_472

shortcut for right pane and need toolbar to scroll at start in one click

Post by shikhar_472 »

Hi Team,

I want to create a shortcut key for right pane to close and open where Attributes tab present.
image.png
image.png (22.06 KiB) Viewed 548 times
rightpane.PNG
rightpane.PNG (23.12 KiB) Viewed 548 times

Another question is we want to create a button at end of scroll bar toolbar to come on start in one click.

Thanks,
Shikhar.
shikhar_472

Re: shortcut for right pane and need toolbar to scroll at start in one click

Post by shikhar_472 »

Is there any inbuilt function available to open/close the right panel so i can register that with the shortcut key.
Bogdan Dumitru
Site Admin

Post by Bogdan Dumitru »

Hello Shikhar,

Regarding the attributes panel, there is an API that can be used to focus a side-view, sync.view.ViewManager.focusView but we don't have one to close a side-view. By the way, do you specifically want to close (collapse) the side-view or just move the focus to the editor?
Also notice that there is a shortcut, Alt+Enter, that shows the Attributes side-view and focuses the input field for the attribute name. This can be used to quickly add an attribute. Then you can go back to the editor by pressing enter on Enter or Cancel buttons, after focusing them by pressing the Tab key.

Regarding the button to scroll to the toolbar start unfortunately there is no way to create one with the current API.
Bogdan Dumitru
http://www.oxygenxml.com
shikhar_472

Post by shikhar_472 »

Hi Bogdan,

I want to collapse the right pane using some shortcut, on some shortcut key I want to collapse and unclasped the right pane.

Thanks,
Shikhar.
Bogdan Dumitru
Site Admin

Post by Bogdan Dumitru »

Hi Shikhar,

We've registered a feature request on our internal issue tracker to create an API to collapse a side panel.
Bogdan Dumitru
http://www.oxygenxml.com