Xquery/Xpath builder font size

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
AR2020

Xquery/Xpath builder font size

Post by AR2020 »

Is there a way to increase the font size on the xquery/Xpath builder?
adrian

Re: Xquery/Xpath builder font size

Post by adrian »

Hello,

It is possible to increase/decrease the font size In the XPath/XQuery builder by holding CTRL+mouse wheel (or touchpad scroll up/down gestures).
Zoom shortcuts (Ctrl + +/-) aren't working at this time (v24.1). We have an improvement request logged to add font adjusting shortcuts for these panels. For future reference it is issue EXM-48314.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com
ttasovac

Post by ttasovac »

ctrl + scroll up/down doesn't work for me on an M1 Mac using oXygen 24.1.

Furthermore, increasing the font size of the Text Components option from Options > Preferences does not seem to effect the font size of the XPath builder anymore (see image).

Please advise.

All best,
Toma

adrian

Post by adrian »

Hello,
ttasovac wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:45 am ctrl + scroll up/down doesn't work for me on an M1 Mac using oXygen 24.1.
I'm afraid that combination is not available on Mac. It's only available on Windows and Linux.
ttasovac wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:45 amFurthermore, increasing the font size of the Text Components option from Options > Preferences does not seem to effect the font size of the XPath builder anymore (see image).
Actually that works, but note that changing font options requires a restart of the application.

I've added your report to the EXM-48314 issue.

Regards,
Adrian
Adrian Buza
<oXygen/> XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com