"Constrained" vs. "unconstrained" doc type error

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
Joe303

"Constrained" vs. "unconstrained" doc type error

Post by Joe303 »

I receive several instances of the following error after a xform. It occurs for different files for several conrefs or conkeyrefs that originate from the same task reuse file. Each error refers to an individual <step> from the reuse file, and each <step> has an individual ID. The completeness check results in no errors. I'm using Author 22.0 and Chemistry. Can you tell me what this means and how to resolve it?

[DOTX075W]: A content reference in a constrained document type is pulling content from an unconstrained document type. The reference will resolve, but may result in content that violates one of the document constraints in "(topic hazard-d hazard-c) (topic hi-d hi-c) (topic ui-d ui-c) (topic commonElementsConstraints-c) (prodinfo prodinfoConstraints-c) (prolog prologConstraints-c) (task taskConstraints-c)".
julien_lacour

Re: "Constrained" vs. "unconstrained" doc type error

Post by julien_lacour »

Hello,

Is it possible for you to send us a sample containing the following
- The task containing the reusable steps
- One or two topics referring the steps (with conref and conkeyref)
- The ditamap (or bookmap) containing these topics

You can send all directly to support@oxygenxml.com, make sure no sensitive content appear into these topics.

Regards,
Julien