Not able to edit document. It is always showing "The document is read-only."

Having trouble deploying Oxygen XML Web Author? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
pradap

Not able to edit document. It is always showing "The document is read-only."

Post by pradap »

I want to install oXygen Web Author on Componize for Alfresco and I have followed the same instruction given in below link.

https://help.componize.com/latest/index ... ebapp.html.

and I am able to integrate oxygen web author along with trial period 60days for license servlet on Componize with Alfresco . When i was tried to edit the document via oxygen web author, I have given cmis --> checkout option, it's showing error popup "Check out failed. Try again or contact your administrator." and the document is always showing "The document is read-only."

I can't able to edit the dita and ditamap file in oxygen web author. kindly suggest some solution to override this issue.

Thanks in advance.
cristi_talau

Re: Not able to edit document. It is always showing "The document is read-only."

Post by cristi_talau »

Hello,

It seems that the problems comes from the communication between Web Author and Componize. I am trying to get someone from Componize involved as well.

Best,
Cristian
fshipley

Re: Not able to edit document. It is always showing "The document is read-only."

Post by fshipley »

Hi Pradap,

I can help you investigate the issue o the Componize side. Could you open a support issue on https://support.componize.com? If you don't have a support account yet, can you email me your email address and full name and I will create one.

Best regards,
Frank
pradap

Post by pradap »

Hi Frank,

Thank you so much for the help. but i was fixed the issue. now i am able to edit the document by check out direct button and check in button. but still i have issue on CMIS menu --> checkout menu link option. could you pls help on this.
My email address is pradapselvaraj@toppanmerrillllc.com, full name Pradap selvaraj.