Why plugin is not showed in configure Transformation Scenarios windows

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
lhsihan

Why plugin is not showed in configure Transformation Scenarios windows

Post by lhsihan »

Hi experts,
I have merged several plugins' plugin.xml into one plugin file and run the DITA OT integrator inside Oxygen XML author. The built is successful.

But couldn't see the transformation scenario in Configure Transformation Scenarios windows. Coud you please give me a hand on this? Thanks a lot.

PS my plugin.xml is like below:

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?xml-model href="dita-ot/plugin.rnc" type="application/relax-ng-compact-syntax"?>

<plugin id="com.example.doc">
  <feature extension="dita.specialization.catalog.relative" value="catalog.xml" type="file"/>
 <feature extension="dita.xsl.strings" file="xsl/example-strings.xml"/>
  <require plugin="org.dita.html5"/>
  <transtype name="html5-custom-css" extends="html5" desc="HTML5 with custom CSS"/>
  <feature extension="ant.import" file="build_html5-custom-css.xml"/>
</plugin>

And the all-in-one plugin is attached. 

Radu

Re: Why plugin is not showed in configure Transformation Scenarios windows

Post by Radu »

Hi,

Transformation scenarios are not automatically created for new DITA OT transformation types.
But if you integrated your plugin in the DITA Open Toolkit folder used by Oxygen you can open the "Configure Transformation Scenarios" dialog, use the New button to create a new transformation scenario of type "DITA OT transformation" and then you will be presented with the list of transformation types detected from the DITA OT installation. Your transformation type should be present in the list.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com