Integrated browser??

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
floubi

Integrated browser??

Post by floubi »

I have just installed a trial version of Oxygen 6.2 to create some docbook documentation. The sample docbook page in Oxygen states:

"In order to preview this text in the integrated browser, you have to choose the
"docbook/xsl/xhtml/docbook.xsl" stylesheet. For this press the "T.." button", then click on the button in the right of the XSL url field and select the file. Press "Ok"."

I can't see the 'T..' button anywhere and I can't find any references to an integrated browser in the oxygen documentation, is the text on the sample page obsolete?? The screenshot in the documentation also shows an integrated browser:
http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/ ... erspective

but it is not mentioned anywhere, is the screenshot showing an older version of the software?

Thanks
Steph
sorin_ristache

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hello,

The text is obsolete, it will be updated in the next release of <oXygen/>. The icon of the button changed, you should use the button with the "Configure transformation scenario" tooltip text. The same action is available from the menu Document - XML Document - Configure transformation scenario. The "integrated browser" is the system application configured to open the HTML / XHTML documents on your machine, for example the Internet Explorer or Mozilla browser.

Regards,
Sorin
floubi

Post by floubi »

Thanks sorin, that's what I thought but just wanted to double check I wasn't missing out on any features.

Steph