Extensions Bundle

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
NissenJ

Extensions Bundle

Post by NissenJ »

I started a new Job and I'm completely new to Oxygen!

I'm trying to configure my own Extensions Bundle, but it doesn't work.

I followed the steps from this tutorial: http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/versions/1 ... undle.html

I created my Java Project, created the lib folder, copied the Oxygen.jar file and my class extends the abstract class ro.sync.ecss.extensions.api.ExtensionsBundle.
I defined a Document Type ID and a short description and I overrode the createAuthorReferenceResolver() method, because I wanted to try my own.
I packed both of my classes (the extensions bundle and my reference resolver) into a jar file and copied it into my framework-directory and I added the jar-file to the author class path. But if I try to choose my Extensions bundle in the extensions tab of the document type association, it cannot be found.

Any suggestions what might be my mistake or what I might have missed?

Thank you!
Radu

Re: Extensions Bundle

Post by Radu »

Hi,

I am not sure what the problem is. So the JAR library contains the compiled versions of your classes with the proper package hierarchies inside it, right?
And your custom ExtensionsBundle implementation has a default (without parameters) constructor, right?
We would need more details in order to help further. So please contact us at support@oxygenxml and attach the Java sources + the JAR that you are adding in the classpath.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
NissenJ

Re: Extensions Bundle

Post by NissenJ »

Hi,
thanks for the quick reply, I already found my mistake.

I accidently didn't add the jar file to the class path, but the folder which contains the jar file. It now works perfectly.

Regards,
NissenJ