Adding Logo in Webhelp

Post here questions and problems related to editing and publishing DITA content.
amdescombes

Adding Logo in Webhelp

Post by amdescombes »

Hello,

I am trying to add a logo to my header frame in webhelp. I modified the createMainFiles.xsl file so it adds an img tag to my header frame. The problem I have is the image is not getting copied to the out directory since it is not referenced in a topic.
I tried using the <copy> ant command but it didn't work.

I even tried forcing absolute paths in the copy command but nothing works :(
<copy file="/Users/amd/Desktop/logo.png" tofile="/Users/amd/Desktop/films/logo.png" overwrite="true"></copy>

Is there any way of forcing an image in my project folder to be copied to the out/webhelp folder ?
Any ideas anyone ?

Cheers
Andre
sorin_ristache

Re: Adding Logo in Webhelp

Post by sorin_ristache »

Hi,
amdescombes wrote:I even tried forcing absolute paths in the copy command but nothing works :(
<copy file="/Users/amd/Desktop/logo.png" tofile="/Users/amd/Desktop/films/logo.png" overwrite="true"></copy>

Is there any way of forcing an image in my project folder to be copied to the out/webhelp folder ?
Did you add this <copy> element in the ANT file for the DITA Webhelp transformation? You can add it for example in the task called "copy-webhelp-resources" in the file:

Code: Select all

[Oxygen-install-dir]\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\plugins\com.oxygenxml.webhelp\build_common.xml
You can also add the logo with a CSS file as it was discussed in this topic.

Regards,
Sorin
amdescombes

Re: Adding Logo in Webhelp

Post by amdescombes »

Hello Sorin,

That did it, I added the copy to that task. Thank you very much!

Cheers
André