Unfortunately the plugin is proprietary so we can't add it to that list.
I checked my catalog.xml. It is in the same folder as my reusableContent.dita, and it's an exact copy of your catalog.xml.
Anyhow, for my part, all is well and I have a solution.
Search found 3 matches
Search found 3 matches • Page 1 of 1
Hi Radu, You are correct that the publishing part is working fine and it was the rendering part I was having trouble with. I have got a solution to the problem. There is a plugin for Oxygen called IDWB that provides the ability to specify search paths in Preferences > Plugins > IDWB Options > DITA S...
Arbortext has this useful feature available from Tools > Search Files > Import Search File . This feature provides a way to resolve conrefs when each conref specifies the file name that contains the reference, but not a path (relative or absolute) to the conref file. This gives you the flexibility t...