access denied whne running integrator from oxygen

Having trouble installing Oxygen? Got a bug to report? Post it all here.
pcelmer

access denied whne running integrator from oxygen

Post by pcelmer »

I am trying to install a new plugin. I put the plugin folder and files into the plugins folder within the dita open toolkit within the folder with oxygen author 14. When I run the integrator transform I get the following error: Access denied.
I have gone to the plugin folder to try to change the security settings but nothing seems to work....

[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\xsl\dita2rtf.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\xsl\preprocess\mappull.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\demo\fo\xsl\fo\topic2fo_shell_1.0.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\xsl\map2htmtoc.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\xsl\map2eclipse.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\build_dita2xhtml.xml (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\demo\fo\xsl\fo\topic2fo_shell_xep.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\demo\fo\build.xml (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\demo\fo\xsl\common\topicmerge.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\xsl\preprocess\maplink.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\demo\fo\xsl\fo\topic2fo_shell.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\demo\fo\xsl\fo\topic2fo_shell_axf.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\xsl\dita2odt.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\xsl\dita2html-base.xsl (Access is denied)
[integrate] C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\lib\org.dita.dost.platform\plugin.properties (Access is denied)
Radu

Re: access denied whne running integrator from oxygen

Post by Radu »

Hi,

Your plugins should be copied to the folder:

C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\plugins

Then the current logged user should be given full read/write rights to the DITA-OT folder:

C:\Program Files\Oxygen XML Author 14\frameworks\dita\DITA-OT\

If this is not possible, you can copy the DITA-OT folder to a new location and edit your transformation scenarios to use it instead of the built-in DITA OT:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/doc/ug-oxygen/ ... ta-ot.html

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com
pcelmer

Post by pcelmer »

Hi Radu,

Thanks, I was able to point the integrator scenario to the new toolkit location and have been able to run the integrator. Now how do I get the new plugin to appear as a choice in the transformation scenarios?

Thanks,

Paul
Radu

Post by Radu »

Hi Paul,

Oxygen does not auto-detect a new DITA OT plugin.
If the plugins you installed added a new "transtype" value (for a new publishing format), you have to create a new DITA OT transformation scenario of a type which is close to the newly added transtype, then in the Parameters list add a new parameter called transtype with the new value.

Regards,
Radu
Radu Coravu
<oXygen/> XML Editor
http://www.oxygenxml.com