The Component Dependencies view allows you to spot the dependencies
for the selected component of an XML Schema, a Relax NG
schema, a NVDL schema or an XSLT
stylesheet. You can open the view from
If you want to see the dependencies of a schema component:
- select the desired schema component in the editor;
- choose the Component Dependencies action from the contextual
The action is available for all named components (for example elements or attributes).
Component Dependencies View - Hierarchy for xhtml11.xsd
In the Component Dependencies view the following actions are available
in the toolbar:
- - Refreshes the dependencies structure.
- - Stop the dependencies computing.
- - Allows you to configure a search
scope to compute the dependencies structure.
- - Contains a list of previously executed
The contextual menu contains the following actions:
- Go to First Reference - Selects the first reference of the referred
component from the current selected component in the dependencies tree.
- Go to Component - Shows the definition of the currently selected
component in the dependencies tree.
If a component contains multiple references to another components, a small
table is shown containing all these references. When a recursive reference is encountered, it
is marked with a special icon