[oXygen-user] PDF Images not found

Radu Coravu
Wed Feb 2 03:23:09 CST 2011

Hi Bill,

What type of XML (Docbook, DITA, TEI, etc) are you editing and how are
you transforming it to PDF?
The Apache FOP PDF processor is applied on an intermediary XSL-FO file
which needs to have the referenced images resolved relative to it.
So if you save the intermediary XSL-FO file in another directory then
the images it references will not be found.

<oXygen/>   XML Editor, Schema Editor and XSLT Editor/Debugger
http://www.oxygenxml.com