[oXygen-user] XProc transformation that opens web browser/PDF viewer

Mon Feb 7 06:58:04 CST 2011

Hello,

I have an XProc pipeline that produces a PDF document (the pipeline stores the generated PDF in a file on the file system). Is there a way to create a XProc transformation in oXygen that would, when finished, open a PDF viewer (or a web browser) with the generated file?

I can see that for example the DITA-OT transformations do this. Is this behavior available in these transformations, or can I do the same also in my XProc transformations?

Thanks,
Vojtech

--
Vojtech Toman