[oXygen-user] PDF Images not found

Bill Walker
Tue Feb 1 11:23:52 CST 2011

I am trying to render a PDF document with JPEG images imbedded in with
the text and am getting the following error message when I run the
transformation using Oxygen 12.1 with Apache FOP:

ERROR - Image not found. URI: ../xmlimgMacPh291.jpg. (See position
6535:-1)

The URI resolves when I do an XSLT transformation using a plain XSL
stylesheet using a version of Saxon.

My research in trying to resolve this problem has turned up a lot of
varying solutions which are confusing to a relative novice.

Can someone provide me with the requirements for outputting a PDF text
with embedded images?

Many thanks in advance,

Bill Walker

Imaging Field Services Officer

Amigos Library Services,

14400 Midway Road, Dallas, TX 75244-3509

800-843-8482 x2853

972-340-2853 (direct)

972-991-6061 (fax)

www.amigos.org Email: