[oXygen-user] Focus is not changes when I open already opened file

Jirka Kosek
Tue Jul 27 07:34:15 CDT 2010

Hi,

I'm suing oXygen 11.2. When I open file (File -> Open) which is already
opened, nothing happens. My recollection is that older version of oXygen
moved focus to that file in this case. Is there some new parameter to
control this behaviour which I have missed, or it is permanent degression?

TIA,

				Jirka

  Jirka Kosek      e-mail:       http://xmlguru.cz