[oXygen-user] what happened to my cursor keys?

Syd Bauman
Tue Oct 14 03:54:57 CDT 2008

> That is a result of a Java update from September 24 I believe. On
> September 25 we made a new build for Mac OS X that fixes this
> problem http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html#2008092518 So,
> all you need is to get the latest 9.3 for Mac OS X.

Whoo-hoo! Thank you. Downloading as I type.

Yes, indeed, my /Library/Logs/Software Update.log file indicates that
"Java For Mac OS X 10.5 Update 2" was installed 2008-09-25 10:45.

But I note that oXygen's "Help > Check for New Versions ..." command
did not notice there was a new build available. I guess that only
checks the actual version number, not the build number.

Thank you again. New build is now installed and working. Yay!