[oXygen-user] 2008 Readers' Choice Award - Best XML Parser

Kukanur, Milind M
Tue Oct 21 19:14:07 CDT 2008

Dear <oXygen/>(r) XML Users,
Thank you for your interest and for using the Intel(r) XML Software Suite with <oXygen/>(r) XML Editor.
You would be interested to know that the Intel XML Software Suite has been nominated for the 2008 SOA Readers' Choice Award for providing the best XML Parser, one of its many XML processing key features. We are delighted to be recognized for the excellence in software solutions and services by top industry vendors.
Based on your experience, we are confident that you will agree the Intel XML Software Suite delivers outstanding performance, ease of use, and comprehensive XML processing functionality.
Join the others by casting your vote for the Intel XML Software Suite - best XML Parser at http://soa.sys-con.com/general/rcvote.htm.
Please visit us at the 14th International SOA World Conference & Expo in San Jose on November 19th through 21st, 2008.
Sincerely,
Intel XML Software Products Team
<mailto:>
Visit us on Intel XML Users Forum at http://softwarecommunity.intel.com/xml/userforum