[oXygen-user] what happened to my cursor keys?

George Cristian Bina
Mon Oct 13 21:36:44 CDT 2008

Hi Syd,

That is a result of a Java update from September 24 I believe. On
September 25 we made a new build for Mac OS X that fixes this problem
http://www.oxygenxml.com/build_history.html#2008092518
So, all you need is to get the latest 9.3 for Mac OS X.