[oXygen-user] Oxygen 9.2 - Howto disable "DITA Maps Manager"?

Jan Nylund
Mon May 26 06:59:23 CDT 2008

Hello!

On 26 maj 2008, at 14.50, Sorin Ristache wrote:

> We will consider adding a user option for opening a DITA map in the
> DITA Map Manager view or directly in the editor panel. In the
> current version of Author/Oxygen you can open a DITA map directly in
> the editor panel by a drag and drop operation that takes the map
> file from the file explorer application (Windows Explorer, Mac OS
> Finder, etc.) to the editor panel.
>
> Do you find that editing the map in the DITA Map Manager view is
> difficult or it does not cover some editing actions specific for
> DITA maps?

I use oxygen for developing and testing xsl stylesheets and I prefer
to have full control over my ditamaps by editing in text mode.
I think I'll just have to downgrade to oxygen 9.1 to avoid this in
wait for the option to disable it.

Br,
Jan

--